Chapter 6: The Photoshoot

[Author's Note: Play the music while reading this chapter. Check the right side of the picture]

XXXX

You walked to the door smiling but nervous too see him again, fixing your hair and clothes.

"[Y/N]-ah, this your Manager. Your inside right? Please speak. We're reaching you for 2 days!! Please open the door!" you heard your manager, you were somehow a little bit disappointed.

You opened the door.

"[Y/N], I've been reaching you for 2 days, how come you don't reply to my messages. I have asked you to anyone, even to Mino-" you cut him off.

"Mianhe, manager-nim. I forgot to charge my phone and.... I think I just need to be myself.." you said. He can see the worry in your eyes.

You two talked about what happened and the issue was fading but still surfacing in other social networking sites. He comforted you with his words and gave you enlightenment and advices.

"Everything will be alright, [Y/N]-ah" Manager-nim said.

"Kamsamnida, manager-nim."

"Ahhh, you have schedule tomorrow. You will have a photoshoot with- Ah! I will cancel it for you. I'll just say that you need rest."

"Aniyoooo, I'm fine. I should start working tomorrow. It's getting late you should go."

"You sure?" he said. You nodded.

"Keureee, I'll send you the details tomorrow. So I'll see you tomorrow there ha?" he smiled warmly.

"Manager-nim, sorry for being such a pain in the ass.." you pouted before he reached the door.

"Aniyoooo, Eat well and take some rest okay?" he waved and left.

You're on your way to your room and you saw the teddy bear taehyung gave you and brought it into your room...

The next day while getting ready to go to the photoshoot. You received a message from manager-nim.

[Y/N], here is the place of the photoshoot, 345 Samchadong Building 3rd floor 5A, Incheon. You'll be with the kpop idol group named BTS. I'll see you here, take care.

With BTS? Otokaji? I can't even face him. *flashbacks to the scenario where you shouted at him to go*

*Phone Rings* Caller ID: Song Mino

Without hesitation you reject the call. The bruises in your wrist still reminds you of what happened that night. After showering, you were on your typical get up: hoodie, kicks and ripped shorts and you put gauze to hide the bruises on your wrist. Then you went your way to the photoshoot.

You arrived at the place. The place was full of busy people setting up the place for the photoshoot, you are looking for your manager while bowing and greeting the people you pass by. Then someone called you.

"Unnieeee!!!" you turned back.

"Ohhhh!! Why are you here, chinggun?" you said and was glad to see Min Ah.

"Ohhh so you're the girl for this photoshoot. Ohhh daebak! I'm so happy that I don't need to worry."

"Waeyo?" you asked.

"I don't like other girls getting close with Jimin oppa!" she said.

"Aigoooo, this chinggun. Hahaha!" you said while smiling half-heartedly.