Chapter 1: Weird Guy

[Author's Note: Please play the music while reading this chapter, check out the right side of the picture. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! ]

XXXX

"YAAAHHHH!!!" you said while giving him a glare and about to put a fight but he was already in the counter.

Ugh what the fuck...

You cleaned up yourself by the tissues you see in the store. While you are wiping the mess that the weird guy made. After, you walked to the counter to pay the beer and the tissue you used. You stop when you saw the weird guy at the counter.

Ughhh he's still here?.. You thought to yourself as you wait for your turn to pay.

"Sir, it's 4,000 won all in all. How would you like to pay?"

"Cash" he said.

He was looking for his wallet in his pockets but you think he doesn't have it in him.

"Shit" he muttered.

"Hi Sir, I forgot my---" he said. You went to the side of the weird guy. You put your beers and tissue on the counter.

"Please pay everything with this." You said and showed your phone. The weird guy and the cashier was flustered.

"Include his things." You said while rolling your eyes at him. The weird guy was just looking at you, don't know what to say.

"Stop staring at me like I'm the weird person here." You said not looking to him but getting the things you bought. As you were walking to the door of the convenience store..

"Kamsamnidaaa! May I get your name and account? I would pay you back, I promise." He said with his deep low voice.

"Forget it." You said while raising your hand, you felt cool by what you have done and left the convenience store. He was about to say something back but you left and you don't care what he was about to say.

What a weird guy..you thought to yourself.

---

The place was dark with strobe lights and you making people hyped with your remixes and increasing the mood of the place with loud music blasted in the room and people turned up.

"Wooh! Yeah! Come on! TURN UPPPPP!!!!" You're making the music you want. You're wearing a tank top with a leather jacket on with ripped jeans pants while wearing Timberlands. You're a simple DJ yet has that charisma where all boys are heading over heels for you.

You're in an event for a fashion show that includes almost all the idol superstars in the industry of Kpop and your bestfriend invited you to be the DJ of the after party. You really don't want to go because you're lazy as a cat but -- why not? Free drinks and a big amount of money right?.. --- But of course, you want to see your bestfriend and anticipating what surprise is waiting for you.

After playing some songs, you have let your co-dj to continue it.

You are walking down to look for your friend because you know she will be here with her idol boyfriend. As you were looking for your friend, someone talked to you.

"Hi! You were great up there!" he said while smiling at you with his dimples showing at you.

"Ahhh, thank you. But I don't do authographs." You said jokingly. You both laughed.

"Hi! I am J-Hope, the hope of BTS." Offering his hand.

"Ahh Hi! I am [Y/N], the angel of Music?? I guess?" you said as a reply to his style of greetings while shaking his hand.