Chapter 5: Teddy Bear

[Author's Note: Please listen to the music on the right side of the picture, it's a new single of G. Soul and I swear it's pretty amazing and somehow suits this chapter, check that out.]

XXXX

Mino held your shoulders tightly with a fierce look in his eyes, you were scared and realized that this would be a big mess between you two.

"I was waiting to come back here in Korea to talk to you personally. I find out the news while I was in Japan and YG told me what you two talked about." He said furiously.

You haven't seen him this furious before and you were scared what he might actually do to you.

"Ha..have you eaten already...? I... will cook something quickly." You changed the topic to lessen the tension while walking towards the kitchen.

But he gripped your wrist and made you face him.

"Why haven't you said no to YG?!!!"

"It hurts.." you said while trying to release your wrist to his grip but it became tighter.

"And who is that guy wearing my clothes? Huh? How can you be so careless ha, [Y/N]-ah..."

He put his hands on your shoulders. You were just looking at him. There are lots of words you want to say but your mouth seems not to speak.

"It's your fault my pictures together with Ri Rin went out also. You and that guy became the trigger of this news!!" He cried.

You can feel the tears brimming up in to your eyes. You try to control it, but your emotions of hurt anger to him were overwhelming. You removed his hands to your shoulders.

"Oppa, I am sorry for what happened but how can you be so insensitive ha? I am also a victim here of this issue. YG asked me if we should confirm it but I said that I would think about it because I know that you have a girlfriend and the public doesn't know about it. But I can't say anything because...uh..." you said.

"Because what?! [Y/N]-ah, I thought we're bestfriends and we care for each other but now you just think of yourself." he said. You don't want to hear anymore as you tried to run away from him but he held your wrist and your back face him.

"How can you do this to me? You know I'll get hurt and my relationship will also be affected!!" he said while almost choking to these words.

Tears were just flowing to your cheeks and you can't stop them from flowing. You faced him.

"Oppa, I can't say anything because YG thinks that we are going out and I am the girl you are with in those pictures and I can't say that you have a girlfriend because I don't want to ruin your career." You said in a low voice.

"I told you before that I will publicly announce my relationship when the time comes and I just can't believe that your reckless relationship with others will affect me. How can you just expose your one night stand man and make him wear my clothes and expose him to the public?! So people thought that I am that person?! I am disappointed in you!" he said and let go of your wrist as he turned his back at you putting his hands on his head because of too much anger.

You can't believe on what he just said to you. You want to shout to him but you just can't have the nerve to do it because he's hurt because of you.

"Oppa, that's too much....How....can you see me like that?.." tears are just flowing too much that you can't speak up for yourself.

"Let's end this. You and me, our friendship." He said and left you...

You just fell down on your knees and tears are just flowing.

Mino left and didn't notice Taehyung hiding when Mino went out because he hide so he won't be seen. Taehyung heard everything and went in to your house and saw you sitting on the floor crying. He walks to you and you looked up.

"Yaaa, why are you here again ha? Can't you see it's not a good time?" you said angrily while covering your face.

"Waeyooooo? I am bored in the dorm, the hyungs are busy so I thought that I should play with you.." He said but you ignored him, you were just crying.

"Ohhhh and I brought something for you." He gave you flowers but you pushed it away.

You can't believe how insensitive he was.

"Yaaaa, I don't care about your flowers and I don't need you here!!! So can you just go?! If you're bored, I am not in the mood to play with you and just please go!!!!" you were wiping your tears and you looked at him, he was taken aback on what you said.

You can see that he was hurt by your words but he puts a teddy bear on your side.

"I hope he can help you with your problems." He said in a low soft voice and left..

You can feel the sadness in his words.

You got up went to the kitchen and get the beer you bought before and went to your bed. You can't sleep because every time you close your eyes. You remembered everything that happened earlier. You drank the beers until you fell asleep...

You wake up the next day by a call from...

*Rings*

Caller ID: Song Mino

So now you're calling? Ugh...

You turned off your phone and throw it in the cabinet so you won't receive calls and messages from everyone. You feel so bad about what happened last night and you feel depressed about it. You locked up yourself at home for 2 days and don't care about what's outside, you just became a lazy bun with beer cans all over your room.

You tried to distract yourself from your thoughts by cleaning the house and then...

Someone knocks at the door..

Kim Taehyung?

***What an intense chapter. Sorry for the small you and taehyung parts. Don't worry there will be a lot of taehyung and you in the coming chapters. Will update soon! What you think about this chapter?***