Chapter 8: It's Official

[Author's Note: Play the music while reading this chapter~]

XXXX

1 YEAR LATER...

You were in the studio and editing the song for the debut album of iKON. You were about to finish the touch ups then you received a text.

From: Taetae~

[Y/N]-ah, please come out here. It's so cold. Brrrr ~

Waeyooooo? Where are youuu? *worried emoji*

I'm here outside the building. Come out here juseyooo

What are youuu doing there? It's the cold season. Aigoo~

I'm here waiting for you. Please come out....

You were confused and worried because the season is winter and it was very cold, so you saved everything then got your coat and come out of the building to look for Taehyung.

You tried called him but there is no response. You were confused then a car stop in front of you then Manager of BTS came out.

"Oh anyeonghasseyo!" *bowed*

"why are you here?" you said

"Ah, taehyug-ah asked me to fetch you." He said while scratching his head somehow embarrassed.

The BTS members and their managers knew that you two had something since last year, you both were seeing each other after the Mino-incident and since then you and Mino never really had got back the closeness you and him had but you still remain friends since he is your labelmate.

"Ahhh, jinja?" You asked. Aish that kid trying to trick me?

"Kunde, where are we going?" you asked.

"Ahhh, well- just get in the car and you'll know where. Haha" He said and rushed to the driver seat. You were confused and just follow what he said.

You got in the car and as the car starts going to the road, you doze off because it was a tiring day.

You were sleeping and suddenly the car stopped and you bumped your head on the windows, you woke up putting your hand in your head and saw the place where the car stopped.

You got out of the car amazed that you were in front of a carousel ride that is not working, you somehow feel scared of the place since there is no people. You are confused then you look back for Manager but then he drive off.

"Manager-nim!!" you screamed. Ah jinja!!!

It was cold, the place looks kinda creepy and haunted. You were looking for Taehyung and not moving towards the carousel.

You received a text from Taehyung. Come, let's play!~ Kekeke

You move towards the carousel then suddenly it lights up and started to move. You were amazed of how beautiful it is when it's working and suddenly a big teddy bear mascot came out from the moving carousel.

The teddy bear was dancing to Fire by BTS and you are laughing because of too much cuteness from it, you were enjoying the performance.

The music stopped and the teddy bear came to you and gave you flowers. You can feel that your smile were up to your ears and the teddy bear remove his head.

Taehyung was inside of the bear. You smirked at him.

"Aigoooo, your hair was messed up." You fix his hair and smiled at him.

"Ahhhh it was tiring... can you help me get out of this?" He smiled at you, your favorite rectangular smile of his.

"Hahahaha! Keureee, let's get you out of that." You said. You helped him removed the mascot then he held your hands and pulled you closer to the carousel.

"Let's take a picture." He said and put out his Polaroid and then you both took a picture.

The picture come out nicely.

"Ahh, yeppeun!" you said. He was staring at you and snow starts to fall.

"Waaaaaaa, yeppeuna!" You said then looked at him then both of you are looking at each other's eyes.

"You asked me before if you could be my boyfriend, right? Well I am thinking about it and I think it's the time to say yes to-"

Then suddenly his lips touched yours.

You were surprised but then you closed your eyes and let him kiss you. You let a tear come out from your eyes.

So it's official, he's mine and I'm his.