shall we dance?

"Feel any better"
Lau looks over to his brother who is just as sweaty&out of breath as he is from dancing.
"I'm hungry" Larry pouts.
"I guess that's yes" Lau laughs.
"I want to go out to eat brother"
"Larry, u know we shouldn't"
"Just once can't we be normal???. Its been months, we're fine!.
Lau sighs "oki oki, but only to the restaurant up the street"

The waitress walks away after taking their orders blushing&giggling like crazy.
"Why You always got to flirt?" Lau asks Larry.
" don't be jealous brother, I can't help it if I'm better than u" Larry says with his usual smirk.
Lau shakes his head&looks out the window. He notices a women struggling with her luggage.
"We should help" he say's pointing in her direction.
"See,you didn't even wanna come,now you want be a hero" Larry laughs. "You go, I'll wait for our food."
Lau steps out of the restaurant&runs across the street.
"Let me help you with that." He says, grabbing her bag.
" omg you're so kind, you just came out of nowhere." The women smiles up at Lau blushing. For a second their eyes lock & they stare in silence, both holding the bag.
"I was across the street& I saw you needed help"
" I'm fine, really, but thank you so much" she looks away shyly.
She bends down to grab her bag right when he bends down to move it from her & they bump heads. They look at each other in shock & then burst out laughing. She moves to her right when he moves to his left& they almost collide again. "We seem to be caught in some crazy dance" she says, still staring at him smiling.
"I love to dance" he says, moving a little closer.
"May I cut in?"
Lau looks over & see's a beautiful latina women in all green.