naughty little dragon

Dani had already spotted her target. to the untrained eye he appeared to be just another guest drinking, chatting & admiring the art work, but she knew better. The moment he started following the two ladies she knew exactly why he was there. They both watched the two women quickly exchange words & then walk towards the doorway of the Egyptian exhibit. Making sure to keep a safe distance, he walks in the same direction. Picking up speed, Dani slams into him.

" OH DIOS MÌO!! I'm so sorry, I'm such a clutz."

"What the hell lady, are you crazy!??"

"I'm so sorry, I think I had a little too much to drink." She says with a giggle. "If you could just help me to the little girls room, I'd really appreciate it papi."

He looks around impatiently, sighing & grabs her arm.

"Sure, come on."

"Thank you so much, I normally don't drink this much but I'm going through a divorce&I decided to just throw caution to the wind." She says with a slur, wildly waving her hands & stumbling. He tightens his grip&pulls her up, pushing her towards the secluded area where the bathroom is.

"Such a gentleman, are you single?" She asks, still giggling, giving him a flirtatious wink. He sighs again& gives her a look of bored disgust.

"You really need to be more careful ma'am, there are a lot of dangerous people out here."

" you don't say?" She says with an evil smirk. He feels a sharp pinch& looks down to see her hand that was just grabbing his arm now holding a syringe. He looks at her in shock.

"Nighty night." She says, right before he starts to swoon & pass out. She grabs him right before he hits the ground & drags him to a near by storage closet. Straightening her dress, she walks back into the party & makes eye contact with Larry. He winks at her before walking into the Egyptian room. Dam that man is fine!! She thinks to herself as she walks past his other half.

"Tag, your it." She whispers, walking past Laurent, eyeing her next target.