somewhere over the rainbow

Blue sits at the head of a long glass table, surrounded by his fellow board members. All top agents in their time, dressed in their respected colors. No one uses real names once they've made it that far over the rainbow, not unless they're ready to lose a tongue.

" I told you an amateur wouldn't last five minutes in her presence!" says one of the members dressed in orange, the glass top rattling under his large fists hitting the table. " we need one of our own."

" we had to hire outside of the agency, she can spot one of us a mile away. You know that!" Say's another, dressed in white.

" We should have killed her a long time ago" added another, dressed in red.

" QUITE!!!" Blue yells, all eyes on him. " I've heard enough. " '88 will be dealt with. Green is with her to make sure the original job is done before we put a lid on this all together, I don't know where the other person came from but from what i'm hearing, he is no longer a problem. If she wants out, then that's exactly what she'll get." He say's staring at them individually, making sure they knew he meant business. " now, are we done here?"

" One more question" a voice say's from the end of the table,dressed in gray.

" Has anyone seen amber?".............