home

When we reached the boys house, the door was completely splintered and hanging off the hinges.

" MERDE!!!" the boys say at the same time.

" i take it this isn't how you left the place huh?" I say, pulling out "michele" my favorite gun. She never misses and has been by my side from day one. Gun pointed, signaling for green to follow, i step into the house, the place is a mess. Windows busted, the boys belongings thrown everywhere.

" All clear" green say's coming out of the bathroom

" I don't understand, we've been here for months....nothing! and then you two show up" Lau says

" Maybe if we hadn't of shown up, your body would be over there looking like that stiffed bear"

" PATRO NOOOOOO!" Larry takes off running, picking up pieces of stuffing, trying to put the bear back together.

" grab what you have left and come to our hotel, you're safer with us."

" we're not going anywhere until you start talking" Lau says helping Larry up off the floor, still crying and holding pieces of the teddy.

" ok, long story short i was hired to kill you, happy?"

" then why the hell would i go anywhere with you?"

" Because no one pay's 20 million for two foreign dancers& it wasn't you the sniper was shooting at today, now grab your shit, we're running out of time"

" if you knew that, why did you take the job?" green asks.

" I can answer that" says a voice from the doorway......