note to self

Laurent & I are snapped out of our trance at the sound of her voice.
" hi, I'm Gabriella" she smiles holding her hand out.

"Must be my lucky day" Laurent says grabbing her hand & kissing it.

"Two beautiful ladies at once" She giggles & attempts to blush, I smile & try not to vomit in my mouth.

"I was just checking us in, thank you for helping my friend, I can take it from here."

"Are you sure?" he asks looking disappointed

"Yes, really we're good" I say grabbing the bag out if his hand again.

" if you insist on not letting me help you, at least let me invite you to join my brother and i for dinner" he says pointing across the street. Before i could say anything, Gabriella squeals and starts clapping her hands like a retarded seal. I roll my eyes and Laurent laughs.

" is that a yes?"

" yes, we'd love to! Just give us a minute to settle in and freshen up."

He looks over at me&winks before walking back to the restaurant..........

" He's so beautiful" she sighs, throwing herself on the bed.

"he's a target"

"oh don't even try it! if i hadn't of walked up on you two, he'd be here instead of me and you know it."

" remember your job, leave the groupie shit at home"

" you may not have a heart left, but i know for a fact your other, more feminine parts work just fine." she says with a smirk. Geesh, you have ONE three-way and suddenly someone thinks they know you.

NOTE TO SELF: remind me to shoot this bitch.........