|08| Old Man McCrory

• इन्हें समर्पित: kpgcatlover

|Old Man McCrory|

     "Just give her the keys Raven."

     I clutched the keys to my chest and took a step back from Luce and the devil. With an adamant shake of my head I said, "No!"

     "Come on Ray, just give me the keys. How bad can it be to ride Aspen's bike with him? You can sit on his handlebars...or wrap yourself around him like a koala bear." She suggested. "How bad could it be?"

     "Oh yes Luce, that's so easy for you to say when you aren't the one doing it!" I wasn't opposed to riding a bike; I just liked driving so much more. I shoved the car keys down my shirt and into my bra, satisfied with where I had put them. I knew it wouldn't stop her from trying to take them, but at least they were somewhere with somewhat difficult access.

     Luce rolled her eyes and approached me with an outstretched hand. "Just give me the keys and no one has to get hurt."

     My eyes narrowed at her. I loved Luce, but sometimes I wished I was an only child. That way things like this wouldn't happen. "I'd like to see you try."

     I was ready for her if she decided to get physical. It wouldn't be the first time she's had to pry something from my hands or vice versa. What I didn't count on was being so distracted by Luce that Aspen used it to his advantage. Somewhere along the conversation Aspen had snuck up behind me and shoved his hand down my shirt.

     I froze where I was standing and let out a squeak of surprise. The only people who have touched my boobs were me, Luce, Briar (because she just loved making people uncomfortable) and my pediatrician (and she was a girl). I have never had a guy touch me there before even if it was for the briefest of moments and there was no groping involved seeing as how the keys were strategically placed where my cleavage lay.

     Over my shoulder, Aspen handed Luce the car keys. I was too shocked to move or even stop him. Luce had a bright smile on her face and was giggling like a madwoman. I knew her laughter had nothing to do with the giddy feeling she was having with the knowledge she was driving the car. I knew it had to do with the fact that Aspen had shoved his hand down my shirt without thinking of the consequences and my shocked reaction. Isn't she the nicest sister anyone could ask for?

     "Here you go Luce."

     She grabbed the keys from his hand, and before I could stop her or snap out of my shock she ran away. Over her shoulder she yelled, "See you later Ray!"

     Aspen draped an arm casually over my shoulder from behind, resting his chin on my other unoccupied shoulder as his free arm wrapped around my waist. "We should get going. We're wasting precious time Little Bird."

     I was snapped out of my mild shock with the close proximity of his face to mine and the sound of his voice. I noticed that my whole body felt hot, like it was on fire. Was it possible for your whole entire body to blush rather than just your face?

     I looked down at where his hand was dangling from over my shoulder. It was so close to my chest. I felt a tightening and pressure in my lower abdomen, and suddenly I felt my body grow hotter. I was so much more aware of where his hands were and where his body was touching mine.

     His chest was flush against my back, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. His thumb was gently grazing over my hipbone in a lazy, absentminded manner while his warm minty breath fanned over my collarbone.

     "Raven?"

     "Hm?" I hummed because at the moment I didn't trust myself to speak.

     "Your body is really hot."

Of Darkness (Supernatural Mates Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें