Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

(Unedited.)

The grill seemed to be a very popular place to hangout today. Damon and Alaric were seated along with Andie Star day drinking while Damon was, for lack of a better word, scheming.

"Other than the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls," "did you get anything out of Elijah?"
"No, it was boring." Alaric sighed before frowning at the after thought while mumbling, "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."
"You sounded jealous." Damon looked to Andie for confirmation. "Sound a bit jealous?"
"Kinda do." She agreed smiling in his direction.
"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric spoke hesitantly, glancing at Andie. 

Damon, throwing an arm around Andie and leaned into her slightly. "Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?"
"Uh-huh." Sharing a kiss with the raven haired vampire she continue. "Mmm. My lips are sealed.

"Huh, even about your secret feeling for Evangeline?"
"Ooooh is that the other ones name?" Andie perked up.
"Ahh, So you do have feelings for Evangeline." Alaric a-ha'd clapping his hands together.

Scowling he removed his arm from around the journalist glaring at her and Ric why avoiding eyed contact.

"Shut up. Or I'll eat you." Damon mumbled. "I just need the right opportunity."

As if some sort of higher power had heard him and was granting him a wish, in walked Jenna and Elijah, engaged in conversation.

"Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend." Sitting up he waved them over. "Hi."
"Hey, guys." Jenna approached the table, Elijah following suit.
"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today."
"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade."

Clearly upset by the time his girlfriend had been spending with the original, Ric tossed a few bills on the table to cover the tab and prepared to stand.

"No, you know what?We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." Andie suggested.
"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host." Damon raised his hand. "Say tonight. Maybe?"
"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie accepted.
"I don't know if tonight works..." Alaric spoke at the same time Jenna said, "I'm free."
"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah concurred.
"Great." Damon smiled.
"Oh, Elijah you should bring Evangeline!" Jenna added as a second thought.
"I'm sure she'd love to come." Elijah smiled politely.
"Great!"

Jenna smiled, Alaric smirked, and Damon sunk down in his chair.
"Yeah. Great."

Evangeline sat at the grill with a water to her right, book in her hand. Looking at her you can tell she was deeply engrossed in whatever she was reading. In a place full of people, she was content. Not a care in the world.

"Evangeline!"

Startling a vampire. Not easily done, but the three friends had manage to do so, Evangeline jumping slightly turned to face them as she was pulled from the fantasy land that was Alice's Advantures in Wonderland.

"Elena, hi." She greeted with a slight frown. "Is everything alright?"

Then what are you doing here? I thought you were whisked away to some undisclosed location with Stefan. Away from homicidal werewolves and
Evangeline I'm fine." Elena laughed slightly. "I just, uh, wanted you to meet some friends of mine."