Make Me Feel

( Unedited

( Unedited. )

After the previous nights fiasco resulting in both Luka & Jonas' deaths, Damon, Jeremy, and Bonnie headed over to the apartment the father and son had been staying it. While he didn't know exactly what they were searching for he secretly had high hopes he'd find Evangeline hiding out there in hopes of seeing her face.

Damon was the first to enter, the couple coming in behind him.

"Yep. Everybody's dead." He confirmed Luka's corpse laid decaying in the living room.

"We should pack up the grimoires. They spent years collecting them. I wanna make sure they're safe." Bonnie suggested looking around.
"You know, we could just get another match and cremate 'em." His eyes widened suggestively for a moment while Bonnie looked at him with disapproval.
"Don't be disrespectful. Not to him." She looked at Luka's body sad.
"Fine. I'll bury him."
"Thank you," Bonnie smiled small. "Damon, about Evangeline.."
"What about her?" While trying to sound disinterest, he avoided Bonnie's gaze, looking for something to cover Luka with.

"I'm sorry things happened the way they did. I know it hurts-
"I feel nothing." He shrugged covering the dead with a large blanket.
"Well I'm sure she does." Insisted the witch remembering the girls day she shared with the original. "You and her-"
"There is no me and her, Bonnie." Damon deadpanned giving Bonnie and cold look.

"Bonnie," when she looked at Jeremy, he was shaking his head for her to leave it alone.

Closing her mouth she examined Damon momentarily before sighing and moving on.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Jeremy changed the subject, really speaking for the first time since they entered the place.
"According to Luka's dad, one of these contains a spell that'll let me harness the energy that's left behind when a witch dies violently.
"I didn't know you and father witch were so close." Damon turned toward her.
"We weren't but when he gave me my powers back, he gave me a message. If I can find the spot in town, where the old Salem witches were burned, I can harness their energy to use when I need it."
"Great. We'll have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead-witch power." The vampire spoke with fake enthusiasm.
"You know where the witches were burned?" Hesitantly, she added. "Because Evangeline does."

At the mention of her name Damon tensed up, nostrils flaring slightly. Bonnie swallowed.

"Did I forget to mention that?"
"Are we gonna have to read through every one of these books till we find the right spell?" Jeremy interjected.
"Not exactly." Bonnie  look at the shelf consecrating as she closed her eyes, hand raised. All of the books fall and one of them opens right in front of her.

"It's this one." She picked it up.

"Great. Grab the rest. Let's go."

Damon brushed passed her, body of Luka over his shoulder not sparing Bonnie another glance.

Bonnie and Jeremy shared a looked before gathering the rest of the grimoires and following Damon out the door. 

Damon needed a drink.....or several. It was not long ago that he attempted to accompany Bonnie and Jeremy to the massacre sight of all the witches. Being as they despise vampires, he didn't receive the warm welcome he had hoped for as the spirits of the witches kept him away. So here he was back at the Salvatore Boarding House, day drinking while waiting for  call from either Stefan or Bonnie in the status of everything. Day after day had been filled with bullshit. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Isobel had just arrived claiming to be all 'go, team, go!' suddenly team Elena, Katherine was still hanging around sticking her nose into shit, and Evangeline was still missing in action.

It had now been  12 days since Damon had last seen her; since anyone had for that matter.

He'd lost Evangeline, he was sure of it. Killings ones brother was not something to be taken lightly. After all, she did trust him, and he betrayed her.

But Elena made his younger brother happy and Damon would do anything to insure Stefan got his happy ending....but at the cost of his own? Each glass of bourbon had him wondering where he'd be now had he left the 'Protect Elena Squad' and be the selfish asshole he was proclaimed to be.

With her.

With Evangeline.

Wallowing in self pity he sighed shaking his head. He was a vampire for crying out loud. A supernatural being with the capability to live forever. The last thing he should be doing is stressing.

Angered by his thoughts, he chunked the glass at the wall before drinking straight out the bottle, heading to his room. When he got there he froze, mouth slightly ajar as he stared at the figure before him.

"Evie," Damon breathlessly said her name.

"Damon," the originals voice cracked as she ran toward him.

Was he already prepared for the worse? Yes. At the very least he expected to be tortured for his actions it not killed. So when she hugged him he couldn't hide the surprise. Evangeline cried info his chest, clinging on to Damon as she did so, her head buried in his chest.

"Evie," he held her close and tight, pushing his face into the side of her head. Inhaling he took in her scent. Right hand stroking the back of her head in a gentle soothing motion.

Seeing her like this only added to the amount of guilt he was feeling. Knowing he was the cause, Damon get like all he could do was apologize; it would never be enough.

"I'm sorry Evie. I'm sorry you have to feel this pain. If things weren't- Elijah- I had to-"

Evangeline pushed away from him slightly shaking her head violently.

"No. Damon, please. I don't want to know, I just wanted to forget." Her voice was real low, Evangeline practically whimpering, while her hands ghosted up and down from the side of his face down toward his collarbone.

It was then he saw it. Slowly working its way to the surface, was the lust she held for him. That's when Damon knew what she was here for. Though he was the cause of Evangeline's pain, he was also, even though it's temporary, the solution.

"Please, Damon." He delicate fingers brung his head down toward hers. "Make me feel, Damon."

"Evangeline-" he sighed, his mind telling his this was wrong. To deny her. While his body was telling him something completely different.
"Make me feel anything but this."

Her lips brushed against his, and with a groan, his arms quickly pulled her body against his, crashing his lips into hers

-------

I'm just gonna leave this here 😉