Thank You

I'm still sad we're all the way at the end! Like, this epilogue is it!

Yes, there will DEFINITELY be a part two, it'll be starter once I'm halfway through Fly Before You Fall, my Stefan Salvatore story, which is already up and rolling. I will be giving you all a sneak peek once the covers been made.

I want to give a huge shout of to Tiffany! This story was something I got from the1andonlytifftiff plot shop that I saw and just had a vision on where I could take it....I saw soooo far into the future with this I already knew I could do a part 2. So I want to thank her and her creative mind.

The vampire diaries is one of my FAVORITE book and television series ( right next to Harry Potter and Twilight, hence all my stories lol ) and I'm so glad I go to write my own character into the Mystic Falls and have someone see
Damon as the good guy from the beginning.

Last but not least, importantly actually...I'd like to thank all my readers!
I started this story when I first started (one of ) my careers and shortly after had a smol bean and learning to be a mom, working out, work, a bad break up and just...life and all these factors....I still had this story ( I'm 24 now was 21 ....omg am I old?! ) Something I got to write for myself and other people who were looking forward to it durning me time.

So you guys helped me continue. When I was struggling with a chapter there were always votes and comments and views letting me know that people were still interested checking in and wanted to read this story! Lol it made me happy and gave me motivation to keep going and I appreciate you all so much! Thank you guys for sticking with me and not giving up on me and my story!

So part 2, is dedicated to all you beautiful souls.

Thank you
Xoxo