Introducing Myself to The Class

Y/N's POV

I wake up in my new room. I get up to get something to eat and realize, "I don't have mone-" I stop talking when I spot the table in my living room with some stuff and a note,

Dear Y/N L/N,

To start I, Hiruzen Sarutobi, welcome you to Kohona. Considering our talk yesterday I came to realize you don't have anything to go off of. Of course after you get jobs as a genin you will be paid after completion but hopefully this can get your through for now, if not please don't hesitate to come and ask.

I look up from the note and look at the stack of money that again I could understand the amount even if in japanese. Let's just say it's a lot. I then continue reading.

Taking into mind you didn't know if you had chakra I am telling you now, you most certainly DO. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but it didn't occur to me that if you didn't know how much chakra you had or that you had any at all, you don't know how to do jutsu. The graduation is in 4 days so I hope that book can help you. With this I hope you can adapt to your new life and home quickly.

-Hiruzen Sarutobi

I quickly pick up the book and skim it. Then I just stand up to practice jutsus I saw used in the show. First, I try shadow clone jutsu. A smile lights up my face as I see at least ten clones. That smile soon fade into pure horror at the realization I have to go to scho- no the academy today. Crap. Well I hope Iruka-Sensei isn't too harsh on my first day. I focus chakra into my feet and run super fast then realize if I could do the shadow clone jutsu, could I do teleportation jutsu? Meh worth a shot I make the hand signs and shut my eyes. Slowly I open my left eye to see the academy in front of me. YES! I did it! I walk in and head to the classroom. Frowning I see that I don't know where it is. I ask for direction and somehow end up at the classroom door.

I take a deep breath and knock timidly. The door slides open revealing Iruka-Sensei, who looks down at me and smiles, "You must be Y/N Lord Hokage told me you'd be joining today. I'm your new sensei Iruka. Come on in." I nervously step in and everyone looks at me. I shy away behind Iruka-Sensei who says, "Ok class this is the new student Y/N." I wave shyly. Iruka-Sensei steps out of the way so the class can see me better. I hear a few gasps and wonder why.

"H-hi, I'm Y/N. I would like to make friends as w-well."

"Ok since there are probably few questions for Y/N here I will allow a bit of time for questions." As he finishes speaking Hands shoot up. I almost called out Sakura by her name but remembered I'm not supposed to know so instead I call out, "Uh, y-you with the pink hair."

"Ok. I'm Sakura" I know I wanted to say but anyways, "I was wondering if you had a crush on anyone in this class?" I know immediately what she was getting at and respond, "Uh, no I mean I don't really know any of you so-" I was cut off as she said, "But if you had to go off of looking what would you say." I considered my responses, "I don't see how this has to do with the school. But I have to say judging by just looking," I pause and she looks at me eagerly as do the other Sasuke fangirls and I continue a smirk coming on my lips, "Well just by reading the personality off of some of the guys in here I'll tell you what I think." I state she nods gesturing impatiently for me to continue.

I point at Kiba and ask, "What's your name?"

"Kiba. Inuzuka Kiba." He responds confidently with a slight blush on his face but I being me didn't notice.

"Ok, I think you are someone who would be funny, confident, and headstrong. Probably someone who likes or works with dog considering you have a dog with you. Also Loyal to your friends. Did I get that right?" I ask innocently even Iruka-Sensei looks shocked. All he could do was nod as I thought that's just the surface of what I know. Then another hand shoots in the air I know this certain blonde to b-, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Believe it!"

"Uhh, alright would you like me to try you?" He nods his head vigorously, "Er, ok uh Naruto, I think that you have a harder past than others. Yet you smile so bright because you have a dream to achieve, but no one really gets to know you for you. I think you have potential when you really try." Iruka-Sensei look at me and said, "You really can read people huh?" I think then nod. I see Ino raise her hand and I nod at her, "What about Sasuke-kun?" I mentally face palm and glance around the room, "Which one's that?"

"Me," a voice responds not particularly interested. I nod and say, "He also probably has a hard past or an event that happened that changed his life, he is arrogant, and egoistic. Most likely the top of the class and wants to get stronger. Also looks to have a few fangirls in the class." I state he rolls his eyes probably thinking I'm another one. I see a shy hand go up and point to her.

"I-I'm H-hinata." She stutters. I nod to her telling her she can continue, "W-where did y-y0u come f-from?" She gets a few head nods and murmurs agreeing. I look up and say, "I can't really explain it was quite lonly though." I say telling the part truth. She tries to apologize but I tell her it's ok.

"Ok, I think that's enough of time in class after all you have a few days till graduation. So Y/N take a seat next to Hinata over there alright?" I nod and walk over to her, "Hey wanna be friends?" She looks shocked and then nods slightly. Iruka-sensei goes over things like chakra and how to use it just as review and I tuned out until, "Ok class dismissed."

I was about to leave when Iruka-sensei grabbed my wrist, "Would you like some help on a few jutsus? I-I mean since you're new and all." I nod and thank him for his help. He teaches me a few jutsus like transformation and normal clone jutsu even though I probably could have gotten them down anyways. Before I left I decided to put one of the teleportation marks outside of the door just incase.