So We Meet Again...

Y/N's POV

I head out my door to hang out with Naruto. We go out to do morning training and run to get breakfast. I leave and Naruto spots Konohamaru and talks to him. They're so stubborn. I shake my head and help a bit with the reconstruction. When I finish I go to the dango store and sit down. A little later Itachi and Kisame walk in and I smirk. "Yo.." I mutter and by the glance I take it they heard me, "Dangos, Itachi?" I ask, "Of course. Next time I visit I'll bring some." I say and hear Kisame stifle a laugh.

Kakashi-Sensei's waiting to meet up with Sasuke. I see them glance at the Akatsuki members. Sasuke shows up and they 'vanish' Kakashi-Sensei nods at the other two, Kurenai and Asuma-Sensei. I blush slightly at the thought of the two people that took my 1st and 2nd kiss going off together.

3rd POV

The two Akatsuki members stop in front of Kurenai and Asuma. "You aren't from around here, are you? What are you doing here?" Asuma asks. "It's been a while Asuma, Kurenai." The shorter one speaks, "The fact that you know our names, you're former Leaf Shinobi?" The shorter one then pulls of his hat, "Y-You are...?" Asuma asks, as he opens his robe/jacket/overcoat and rests his hand on it, "No doubt, Itachi... Uchiha."

"Are these friends of yours, Itachi? If so... I'll introduce myself as well. I'm Kisame Hoshigaki." Shark man says pulling his hat off, I hope to be accustomed with you." He says, "Never mind later, I'm going to beat you now!" Asuma says getting ready. "It seems they hate you here as much as they do in mine." Kisame says, "I know all about you, Kisame, originally of the hidden village in the mist. Suspected of national covert activities and killing a feudal lord, a rogue ninja from the land of water, wanted everywhere." Kurenai says.

"You're a S-Ranked criminal listed in the Bingo Book. Itachi, you have some nerve coming back after you did to your clan and after what you did to Y/N." Asuma states, "Asuma... Kurenai Don't interfere. I don't wish to kill you." Itachi says calmly and Asuma glares, "That's funny coming from someone who killed their own comrades. Now out with it! You wouldn't come here without a purpose with that appearance. So what is it you're after? Y/N?" Kisame draws his sword, "He's getting annoying can I kill him?" He asks, "I guess we won't go anywhere without a fight. Just don't over do it so much we stand out."

"They're as good as dead, then." Kisame states and both groups get ready to fight. He swings at Asuma as Kurenai uses a Genjutsu. Asuma gets a cut on the shoulder with a swift sword strike, "Kurenai... You're late." Asuma states as the Genjutsu sets to work. Itachi reverses it, "Genjutsu of that level doesn't affect me." He says and pulls out a kunai. Kurenai releases it by biting her lip. She duck the attack and it cuts her hair a bit. Itachi kicks her into the water, "That Genjutsu good but..."

"However this is as far as it goes for you." Kakashi says and Kisame keeps attacking Asuma. Asuma focused chakra into his blade so it cut Kisame even when he dodged. He tries to use a water style jutsu and Kakashi counters it. "Not that I'm unhappy to see you but... What are you doing here?" Asuma asks Kakashi.

"Well I asked you to take care of them earlier, but i guess I got a little worried and uneasy." The shadow clone said the last part, "Ok, talk. What's a rogue ninja like you have to do in this village now?"

~*~

3rd POV

"It seems you really are just eating ramen." Jiraiya says to Naruto and Y/N walks in as well, "Huh?! Pervy Sage? Y/N?" Naruto asks in surprise and Y/N grins, "Yo!"

"What?! No way! How come I have to go on a research trip with you, Pervy Sage, for another one of your pervy books?" Naruto asks, "There is a very remarkable woman we have to look for first." Jiraiya explains while Y/N thinks, Yeah... But not for the reason you think. "Well, count me out! I don't have time to help you find a girlfriend! I have to get to my training!" Naruto argues, "What training?" Jiraiya asks, "It's time that Kakashi-Sensei taught me something like Chidori!" Naruto says.