The Matches!

3rd POV

Kiba and Hinata find their seats as the other Genin go up. "This match should be interesting." Kiba says, Naruto Hinata thinks.

"Say, Sakura. I understand you're worried about Sasuke. But why don't you cheer for Naruto at least a little bit?" Ino asks. "Hmm. You're right." Sakura says, "That being said, with Neji as his opponent, Naruto has no chance of winning." Ino tells her, "That is..!" Sakura starts, "Not so, is what you're going to say?" Ino asks.

"But to think that brat would survive until this point..." Kotetsu says, "I wonder if this is as far as it goes for those who survived just by luck, after all. That Naruto." Izumo says, "This isn't a good opponent at all. No matter how you look at it, he can't beat the Hyuga clan." Kotetsu agrees. Yeah that's what I thought at first too. But you'll all be surprised if you underestimate him. Kiba thinks, "Akamaru, what is is?" Kiba asks, "What? Are you sure?" Kiba asks. Where? He glares at an ANBU There! What are the ANBU black ops doing here?! Is something going on?! Kiba thinks.

Naruto and Neji both stand in front of each other, "You seem like you want to say something." Naruto holds out his fist as a reminder of the Preliminaries, "Only what I told you last time. I'll win no matter what!" Naruto says and Neji activates his Byakugan. He has the look.... Of being sure of himself... It's as if he's not all worked up... Neji thinks, "That makes it more worthwhile for me. I look forward to your look of disappointment when you know the true reality." Neji says

"Are we going to stand here talking all day?! Let's get started! Show me what you've got!" Naruto tells him, "Let the first match begin!"

Neji and Naruto stare off. "Watch closely Hanabi. Nobody has inherited such a strong Hyuga Kekkei Genkai. More than your sister." the head of the Hyuga family says, "More than her?" Hanibi asks, "Perhaps more than you, too." He says.

This time, it's not an opponent that can be managed easily. He has the Byakugan. Kiba thinks then glances at Hinata, Close combat is no good. Does Naruto know that? Kiba thinks. Naruto throws 3 kunai and runs at Neji, "Idiot! Why would anyone attack from the front?!" Kiba yells at him as Neji blocks Naruto's attacks. Neji hits one of the chakra points on Naruto.

Y/N looked once with her Byakugan and memorized both Naruto's and Neji's head to toe. Naruto remembers what Neji did to Hinata. "He can see your chakra points Naruto!" Sakura shouts as Neji's hand hit's Naruto shoulder, hm... I missed... Neji thinks. In other words, he'll press the pressure point if I get to close and I'll become unable to use jutsu. That means I need to fight from a distance. Naruto thinks, "Do you understand now? You have no way of winning." Neji tells him and Naruto smirks, "Heh.... All I did was to verify your power. Now that we're warmed up the real fight is just getting started!" Naruto says and uses his shadow clones.

"He's an interesting kid." Kotetsu says, "Shadow clone jutsu is a Jounin level technique." Izumo says, "To think he could use such a jutsu." He mutters, "Who knows how this'll turn out?" Kotetsu agrees while Y/N thinks Thank the gods to the devil that those aren't permanent or the world would be doomed. The world couldn't handle that many Naruto's forever.

The Naruto's all pull out kunai, Shadow clones?! I get it. If the chakra is evenly distributed among the clones, indeed, I can't detect the real one even with my Byakugan. "But there's only one real one, after all!" Neji tells Naruto, "Heh. Don't be acting tough!" All the clones say together, "If you're coming then come on!" Neji states. Naruto frowns in the back.

"In front of that Neji's defense, it's not just all attacking." Tenten says smirking. "Don't you ever, underestimate me!" The clones say forming a sentence together and run at him. Neji bounces off the first two's heads and grabs the arms of the other two. Then Naruto runs at him and goes for a kick to the chin. Neji dodges, "I'll get you next time!" Naruto says. Neji spins in the air and kick two clones and does a palm heel on the others, Does he have eyes behind him? Neji walks over to the last clone and flicks it.