Your Training is... Climbing Trees... Except You

3rd POV

At Tazuna's house Kakashi wakes up, It seems I've overused my Sharingan. "Are you alright, Sensei?" Tsunami asks, "Not really... It will be hard just to move for about a week..." Y/N just facepalms from the corner of the room, "It would be better if you didn't move for a while." He nods and Y/N walks over to preform a little medical ninjutsu to remove some of the stress as everyone else comes in.

"Jeez, sensei your sharingan is amazing and all, but don't overuse it."

"S-Sorry..."

"But you know he did take down a real powerful ninja like that. We probably don't need to worry for a while." Tazuna said.

"I'm not so sure about that," Y/N says, "I mean like I said he should've gotten rid of the body right then and there bu-" Naruto looks about to argue when a man with gravity defying hair speaks up, "Y/N's right. Instead he carried away the body even after Y/N said to get rid of it there. Plus what weapon did he use?" Sasuke's eyes widen in realization, "Senbon Needles!?" Kakashi nods, "Yes, those are only fatal when hit in a vital organ." Naruto, Tazuna, and Sakura gasp in realization and horror, "You- You mean that-?!" Y/N nods, "Yes Naruto Zabuza is most likely still alive."

"But you checked for pulse!" Tazuna says and points at Kakashi who nods, "He did but it was a temporary death state..." Y/N's vision starts to fade, Oh it's another vision

3rd POV(Inside Vision)

"First I'll cut the mouth cloth and have him spit up blood,*Gasp*" Haku moves to cut the cloth and Zabuza's hand comes up and stops him quickly as he opens his eyes. Zabuza pulls it down, "It's fine, I'll do it.. Myself."

"What? You've already come back to life..." Zabuza sits up and pulls out the senbon needles, "Darn, you really are rough."

"You as well, Zabuza. Please don't pull them out so violently or you really will die."

"How long do you plan on keeping that shady-looking mask on?! Take it off!"

"It's a relic from the past, and it's been handy for trickery. But if I hadn't rescued you, you certainly would have been killed.

"If you were going to put me into a state of apparent death, you didn't need to ame for the secret opening on my neck. You're really a nasty one." Haku smiles, "It couldn't be helped, besides I didn't want to mark up that immaculate body of yours. Plus I can aim more accurately on the point on the neck where there's not much layer or muscle." Zabuza tries to stand up, "You'll be numb for about a week and won't be able to move. But since you're Zabuza, perhaps you'll be able to move in half the time."

You're so innocent, smart, and untainted. That's why I like you."

Y/N's POV

So we have around a week, huh? Weird those visions feel like they take that much time but it only takes around 1-2 seconds. I think because Kakashi sensei is still talking.

"Aren't you over thinking this?" Tazuna asks, "No, If something seems fishy, make preparations before it's too late. That's also an ironclad rule of the Shinobi!" Kakashi-Sensei says and Naruto starts shaking happy to get another chance at proving himself.

"Sensei, what do we do to make preparations before it's too late? You won't even be able to move for a while." He chuckles, "I can still assign you training!"

"W-wait a minute! Even with training, we're not gonna be that strong! Our opponent is a Ninja whom even with you, with the Sharingan, had a tough fight with!" I smile at her comment Even if she totally forgot about me, she's right WE need to get stronger, though I need different training. "Sakura, Who was it that saved me during my difficult battle? It's because you've all grown... especially Naruto! You've grown the most!" Naruto smiles happy to get recognized I walk over and pat his head, "So you noticed, Kakashi-Sensei! Now it's getting interesting! Believe it!" I smile at his enthusiasm.