Huh, More Injuries, Great.

A/n: It's a shorter chapter sorry~

Naozumi's Pov

"I have a bad feeling about today..." I mutter getting ready for the day. Someone walks by and knocks, "Hey, Naozumi." It's Shisui, "What? Hold on." After finishing up I walk out. He looks to me, standing by him is Dan and Kushina. I look at them questioningly, "What's up...?"

"Something's off today." Shisui states and I nod slowly, "Ok...?" Kushina looks to me, "It's a gut feeling but... what about you? How do you feel about today?" She asks and I hesitate, "I'm sure it's nothing." I state, unsure. Y/n walks out of her room and she smiles, walking over, "Hey guys!" She says. I smile, "Yo."

"Y/n," Dan says with a smile, "How are you today?" She shrugs, "Fine? A little tired and stuff. Hungry too."

"When are you not?" I ask and she smiles, "True." She skips off to the kitchen, "Hey, we're almost out of food again!" She calls back, "I'll go out and get some!"

Y/n's Pov

"Hey Y/n!" Naruto greets as I walk by. I smile, "Hiya!" He smiles and walks over, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going shopping for food." I tell him and he nods, "Sounds kinda boring to me..." I shrug, "Matter of opinion. It just means I pretty much chose what we eat for dinner tonight!" I say looking at him. Suddenly I bump into someone, "Oh! S-Sorry!" I say looking to the person.

"Oh, Y/n." I smile, "Hey Shika." He nods, "What are you doing out so early?" He asks and I smile, "Going to get some food for the house."

"Huh? Sounds like a drag to me..." I giggle, "Nah, I don't have to cook but I chose what we have. It's worth it. Wanna join?" He shrugs and puts his hands behind his head, starting to walk with Naruto and I. Wonder why Dan, Naozumi-nii and Kushina were together this morning.. huh.

~Timeskip: After Running Into More Friends~

3rd Pov

"Call Naozumi! Tsunade! Anyone just get someone!!" Lee yells frantically. Naruto soon comes over with Sakura yelling at him as he drags her by the arm. She stops yelling when she sees Y/n doubled over in pain, coughing up blood.

"What happened?!" She asks in alarm, "She just fell to the ground in pain. She said she was ok, but that's obviously a lie!" Ino says hysterically.

"Right, Naruto, Lee, get Y/n to the hospital!" Sakura orders, "Right!" They salute and pick up the girl who was still coughing violently, carrying her to the hospital. "Ino, get together a team of other medical ninjas! Or Lady Tsunade!" Ino nods, too worried about her friend's condition to argue. Sakura looked at the others, Kiba, Shikamaru and Hinata, "You three... try and find her brother." Sakura says and runs off to the hospital where Lee and Naruto went with Y/n.

Sakura quickly spots them headed into a room when she bumped into Kakashi, "Oh! Sakura, what are you doi-" Sakura grabs his hand and pulls him along, "No time to explain, Y/n's in trouble." Kakashi's visible eye widens and he's quickly pulled along to Y/n's room.

As they enter they see the girl desperately gasping for breath and spitting up blood, "Kaka-" More coughing. She gripped at her throat, "What did you need me for?" Kakashi asks Sakura, wanting to take his attention away from the suffering Y/n.

~*~

3rd Pov

"Where are you going?" Shikamaru growls at Naozumi and he sighs, "I can't tell you but it's important." He replies, "More important than your own dying sister?!" Kiba asks angrily. Naozumi looks over his shoulder, "It is." He speaks coldly, I'm going to get to the bottom of this... "Don't try to stop me. I don't want to hurt you." 2 signs are audible as Naozumi leaves the 2 in the dust. "What a pain..." Shikamaru says.