The Sannin Battle

Y/N's POV

"Nothing really. We exchanged a greeting." Mom pulls out a deck of cards and I roll my eyes. She deals to Jiraiya and I sigh, "So why were you looking for me? You obviously didn't do it for my daughter." She says and Jiraiya takes his turn shuffling the cards, "I'll cut to the chase..." They start talking about Hokage stuff and I look everyone's faces even the pig. I giggle as Naruto starts to choke when I hear, Is that even safe?

From Harashima and Dan. I smirk and go to visit them. Well it's been awhile since you guys have come out... Minus, you, Takashi! You can come and go at will. I say and they all look at me, "Does", "This," "Mean...?" Yes it means you guys can wander for a bit... just please. Please use disguises. Especially you, Dan Nawaki. "Yeah I get it." Dan says, But I do have to say.... You'll see her after this ends and she becomes Hokage. Dan and Nawaki eyes widen in surprise.

I smile and leave them to talk with eachother. When I come back Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Shizune are all headed out to duel. I deadpan and walk out too. I stand by Shizune and sigh as Naruto runs at her and she ends up flicking him. He rolls back as his headband and kunai fall to the ground. He gets pissed off and mom sees both Dan and Nawaki in him. Naruto runs at her with Rasengan and I let a ghost of a smile appear.

She hits the ground and he misses, falls back, and gets stuck. Shizune-Nee and I help him out, "Are you ok, Naruto?" Shizune-Nee asks and I ruffle his hair, "Jiraiya! Are you the one who taught this little kid the Rasengan?!" Mom asks, mad. "Well of course! I'm his teacher after all. What of it?" Jiraiya asks putting his hand to his chin. "Humph! You and the Fourth Hokage are the only ones who can use that jutsu. Are you sure you're in you right mind? Teaching it to someone who can never master it, fool! Don't give him false hope. That's why the kid starts joking about becoming a Hokage!"

Naruto stands up, "I'll show you who's stupid! Just wait! Y/N can do Rasengan too so she can help me! Give me 3 days and I'll have mastered it!" Naruto yells and mom turns to me, "You've... You've mastered it?" She asks and I nod. She turns back to Naruto, "You said it, kid. I might just hold you to it!" She threatens, "Heh, I stand by my words. That's my ninja way." Naruto says smirking, "Well then.. How about a wager? I'll give you one weak. If you master that jutsu, I'll admit I'm wrong and give you this necklace." "What?! Hey! I hear Harashima complain and twitch, "Lady Tsunade, no! You don't really mean that!" Shizune-Nee says and Naruto pull his hands behind his head.

"I don't need a necklace." Naruto says and I look at him, "Naruto... That necklace is special. It's the first Hokages'. There are only two like it in the world. It's worth a lot." I tell him and he jawdrops, "Lady, you've got yourself a bet!" Naruto says, "Fine. However if you can't master it in one week you lose and admit I was right. And I get the money in your frog." She holds up his wallet, "That's cold mom." I says and she smirks, "Lady Tsunade what are you doing? That necklace is..." Shizune-nee trails off, "He hasn't a chance of winning. He has a better chance with my daughter helping him but still his chances are slim." She responds walking away.

Later that night we hear a knock on our door. "What the- Who'd be up at this time of night?" Naruto asks to himself. I'm laying on my bed with my eyes shut. I didn't realize I was actually falling asleep until I realized Shizune and Naruto were leaving and I had basically missed the conversation. I heard a chuckle in my mind, "But you know what words we exchanged, don't you?" Yes now shut up. I think at Harashima sending him into depression and smile falling asleep again.

I dreamt about Nawaki and Dan's past resulting in me waking up... crying. Mom kisses people foreheads a lot I think. Dan chuckles, "So.. uh... if you're my niece's sister does that make you my niece too?" Never considered it. Yeah it does. And if Tsunade's my mom that makes Harashima my great grandfather. And that relates me to Kushina in some way and ack! This hurts my brain nevermind. I think to them and I smile finally awake.