Lights Out?!

Y/n's Pov

"WAKE UP Y/n! Hurry!" My eyes snap open and I had a kunai blade to my brothers throat. "Whoa, what's with that?" I pull away, "S-Sorry." I apologize, "It's fine, but you need to hurry. We have a mission soon but you... need to see to something first." I nod, "Let's go then!"

"You're not getting dressed?!" I smile, "What do ya mean?" Requip! "I am dressed! Now come on slow poke!" I run out the door, "W-Wait!" A small smile works it way on his face as he runs after me, "Why'd you go to bed so early anyways? It's noon." I smirk, That's right. Training I used my ability to stop time and train. To be able to help Naruto. "So what's the something?"

"I-I had a vision." He pauses, "It's of Naruto and Iruka with some woman and... and Mizuki." My eyes widen, "What?!" I ask, "Well the mission is that. The other thing is we think that we saw the cloaked ninja so we are being sent t-" I cut him off, "It's not him."

"How do you know?" I smile, "Because I know. And if it is, it's not the real one." He shrugs, "Let's get to Naruto then." I look at him, "Why'd you wake me up like that?" He grins, "Because I felt like it. You were asleep for like 30 minutes." I glare at him, "I could've killed you.... 30 minutes?!" He laughs, "Yeah."

We reach Naruto to find Iruka in a choke hold by Mizuki, "Oh? I was disappointed that you wouldn't get to see my new power Y/n, but alas! You have shown up! After I finish off your sensei, you'll be next." I've seen your so called 'power' before. I think bitterly, "Where's Naruto?!" I ask and Mizuki points to an unconscious Naruto, That.... That didn't happen... "Naozumi-nii!" He nods, "Right!"

"Nii? Ha! So he's finally back!" Iruka was losing consciousness, "You knew?!" He laughs, "Of cour-" He's cut off by a kunai coming at him. He jumps away releasing Iruka and snarling at me. Naozumi-nii starts to heal Naruto as I glare at Mizuki. He flinches and I smile sweetly, "You hurt my friends! Hit them once... I might just kill you twice." I say cheerily at first then darkly. He takes a step back, "Shut up! You're not powerful! Y-You're weak and I'm strong! You can't scare me!" He says.

"But can't you see? I already have. Because of you, my friends have been hurt and injured." I glare, "So let me show you some of that pain." He flinches and I take a deep breath, "Is what a cruel person would say." I smile and he glares, "You take me for too weak? For a little. Girl?" My eye twitches, "No. Well, WAYYYYYY TOO WEAK!!" I state and he growls. He pulls out his giant shuriken throwing it at me. I go to jump out of the way but I see very fine, chakra threads holding me to the ground. He smiles darkly, "There's no getting out of this one." He snarls. Then in front of me Iurka is there, blocking the giant shuriken, "Well... this feels... familiar." I mutter, pissed off at Mizuki, "Yes, it's all so familiar but one thing has changed, ME!!"

"But that's not a good thing, ya know." He laughs, "For you it isn't." I nod, "Yeah, for anyone's eyes." I was using this time to heal Iruka, "Last time I let my guard down. To the demon fox and that I couldn't sense yo-" I smirk, "You couldn't sense me? That's kinda sad." Naozumi-nii nods, "It really is."

"Says the boy who got captured! For 5 years!!" I glare, "As for the demon fox... Naruto's Naruto! And I'm me! Also..." I pause, "Leave. My. Brother. Out. Of. This." Mizuki laughs and starts to transform into a tiger like thing. Heh, kinda like a chimera ant. "I won't be letting my guard down, again. I'm going to call all my strength to beat you down! Bring it on!" I grin.

"So I can go full power this time? Good." I activate the second most powerful, which surprisingly was the one with color, "Cause I held back. A lot. Last time." He grins, "You still can't beat me." I shrug, "One way to find out." I mutter. Naozumi looks at me with slight worry and I point at Iruka, "Oi, Naozumi-nii. Watch over them." He looked about to protest, "That's an order." He sighs and nods. Iruka might have been healed by me but Naozumi can take care of them better than I can... It's how he held out for 5 years.