Guess Who's BACKKKK!!!

Y/N's POV

"Ok, then! We leave naruto in your hands. Because he's used his body to the limit I don't think he'll be able to move today." Kakashi-Sensei states as we get ready to go to the bridge. Aren't we leaving you in Naruto's hands technically because he save them but... oh nevermind. And he has HIGH stamina and endurance, he'll be able to move soon. Anyways, today is the day. Note to self: don't let Naruto drag you into ice mirrors. "Mr. Kakashi, are you feeling alright?" Tsunami asks, "Yes, somehow" Well I may or may not of used medical ninjutsu... "We'll be going!" Tazuna says as we all walk away. Oh, another vision I should be fine

Y/N's POV (In vision)

Gato is on his bloody radio, "What are you guys doing, I didn't hire you guys for charity work. Oi, are you listening, Zabuza!? Hey!!!" Yeah, smash it! I think as Zabuza steps on the radio, "Let's go." Haku answers, "Right" As they sail under the bridge.

Elsewhere Naruto just woke up, "I overslept! Hey hey!!! Where is everyone?"

"Naruto. Your Sensei wanted you to rest and relax today" He dashes back and changes his clothes, "I knew it. They left me behind. I'll be back." He said running out the door. I smile you'll be back sooner than you thought, Naruto. But man I could get by if I could control these visions.

Y/N's POV (Outside of vision)

"What the heck is this?!" I look around after we arrive. We see the workers laying on the ground. I walk over and start to heal them, "What is going on? What's happened?" Mist starts to surround us, "It's started," I mutter not loud enough for anyone to hear, "It can't be. The mist! Sasuke! Sakura! Y/N! They're coming!" They all pull out kunai and I summon my sword that has a compartment... for senbon I use to teleport with.

"I knew he was still alive. Making an appearance so soon, eh..." I roll my eyes, "Say, Kakashi-Sensei. This is his... Hidden Mist Jutsu, right?!" No Sakura it's Tazuna's. Of course it's Zabuza! "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've got those brats with you as always. He's still trembling. Poor thing." Zabuza says as 7 water clones appear and Sasuke smirks, "I'm trembling with... Excitement." I decide to mess with the one in front of me and flash Sharingan as Sasuke cuts through all of them. No one but the clone saw and I smirk, "Well-well. So he could see the Water clones, eh. That brat's grown quite a bit."

"No really Captain Obvious." I use telepathy to reach him. He looks at me and I pretend nothing happened and watch as both Haku and Zabuza both show themselves. "Oh, Are you positive we can just call it here?" I speak into his mind again but fail to hid my smirk this time. He just gives a small nod noticeable to just me and I shrug.

"This means you have a rival, Haku."

"So it seems. Can I take on the girl too?" I shrug and Zabuza stays silent, "Naruto," I say and Kakashi-Sensei looks at me, "He's defending Tsunami and Inari right now." They don't question how I know and Kakashi-Sensei just nods and they continue.

"Well, well... It seems my prediction was right on the money *cough* oh and Y/N." I gain a tick mark, "Prediction?" Haku questions, "That little mask..." Sakura's jaw drops in shock, "I knew it," Sasuke says, "So the Elite Shinobi of the Hidden Mist thing was a bald-faced lie!" Tazuna states.

"No matter how you look at him, he's gotta be a comrade of Zabuza. Standing with him and all." I just stare at Kakashi-Sensei And I knew from the beginning and you didn't get the hint, oh smart one. "How dare he show up like that after what he did!" Sakura says, "I hate brats who think they're so cool."

"He's better than you, Kakashi-Sensei." Like heck he is! Ok maybe a little, but how would you know!? "Oh... really?"

"I'll do it. With his bad accting. I hate brats who think they're so cool!" Like you're one to talk! You just repeated what Kakashi-Sensei said, brat "Sakura! It's not the time, fangirl afterwards!" I yell then I pat Kakashi-Sensei on the back, "Don't worry you're cool, Haku just has a Kekkei Genkai that's hard to beat." I mutter the last part under my breath, "He's an impressive youth." NO! We haven't met Guy-Sensei yet I don't need to be hearing about youth yet! I smile inwardly at my own thought, Oh wait what's happening?

"Sakura, surround Tazuna and don't move away from me. Let Sasuke handle him!" Kakashi-Sensei orders as Sasuke and Haku duel Senbon to kunai, "Sensei! What about me?" I ask, "Uh... " I deadpan and sigh, "I'll just be preparing my jutsu over there," I point to an out of the way spot and walk over before anyone can do anything. That spot happens to be where Zabuza and Haku end up with Kakashi-Sensei. I used a mini version of the mist jutsu to hide my self and starts setting up the hand signs for the wind barrier. I make a shadow clones one to start on medical ninjutsu and the other to watch the battles.

Y/N's Clone's POV

"I don't want to have to kill you. I'd like for you to back down." Yeah well I wanted the same but noooo. "Nonsense"

"I knew it. But you won't be able to keep up with my speed. Also, I've already made two preemptive moves." One I beg to differ, two I need to learn how to make one handed signs! "Two preemptive moves?" What? Were you not listening duck-butt? "The first one is the scattered water. And the second was blocking one of your hands. Therefore you'll just be able to defend my attack. A Thousand Needles of Death!" I make a few hand signs, "Earth Style: Earth Barrier!" I yell as I slam my hands into the ground block all the water needles, "So... You did just forget about me huh?"

Kakashi-Sensei rubbed the back of his head as I shake mine. I go back to watching. Sasuke jumped up and threw shuriken at Haku but missed, "You're surprisingly stupid. From here on you'll only defend my attack!" Wrong! I think.

"It seems that I'm faster than you." For now, "I can't have you mocking our team, calling them brats. He may not look it, but Sasuke is the number one rookie of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Sakura is our sharpest. Y/N is our strong unpredictable kunoichi. And the other one Naruto is the number one hyperactive, knucklehead NInja."

"Whom just saved Inari and Tsunami." Tazuna looks at me and I shrug, "Projection jutsu!" A screen of mist appears and Tazuna watches it as his mouth forms an 'o' shape. I smile and make it disappear.

"Haku, you realize at this rate, we'll be defeated by our intended victim."

"Yes," Haku starts building up chakra, "It's unfortunate." Nah not really "Is this cold air?" Sasuke asks as the ice mirrors start and I start to watch and copy his jutsu, "Hidden Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!" Haku does the jutsu and walks into it, "Kakashi-Sensei! It's a Kekkei Genkai!" He nods at me Haku can move faster now, but I bet I could beat him. I think of the teleportation plus the Sharingan, "I'm faster, Haku!" I think into his mind and then leave. Kakashi-Sensei tries to run into the mirrors but is blocked by Zabuza, "I'm your opponent, aren't I? Since that Jutsu has appeared, he's done for." I pull a senbon from my sword and throw it into the mirrors, "I beg to differ Zabuza Moo-Mo- er Momochi." I say and teleport to the outside of the mirrors. "I'll tell you later Kakashi-Sensei"

He nods and I hit the mirror once with a kunai. It does nothing. I then focus my wind chakra into it and hit it again. It cracks but fixes itself quickly, No I'm not really trying but it was worth a shot.

"Now then... I'll start. I shall show you... my true speed!" Haku states and starts throwing Senbon needles, "Remember what the girl said, It's a Kekkei Genkai! He can't beat it!" Needles keep being thrown and Sasuke screams in agony, "Sasuke, after this is over I'll heal you, just hang on!"

"If you make a move, I'll kill those two!!" I then throw a senbon over to Sakura and Tazuna and teleport to it, "I won't let you!" I say deadly calm, "Everything was already taken from me! I fight for and with my comrades!" Come on Naruto, It seems to take longer since I'm actually here! Sakura walks over and throws the Kunai at the mirrors. Haku catches it and looks at Sasuke, "He caught it?!" Suddenly a shuriken hits Haku in the ... mask cracking it, Finally he actually showed, "What?" Haku sits up as a giant smoke cloud appears, "Who is it?!"

"The number one hyperactive, knucklehead Ninja..."

"Naruto Uzumaki, is finally here!" He smiles and I nod and mutter, "It's just the beginning of the hard journey huh?

Who said you could give up?

No one can replace you,

No one has the right

It is only seven letters and one

Word but has many meanings.