Training! But Guess Who I Train With Over The Month!

Y/N's POV

"It's finally over. With this, the preliminaries are over. To everyone who has advanced to the Final Round of the third test of the chunin exams, there's one missing, but, congratulations." Hayate tells us. Kakashi-Sensei leaves and I know what happens.... "Well, I will begin the explain the last round of the chunin exams." The Hokage says. Hmm... Kabuto should be going after Sasuke around now... I think, Ah the Hokage said something oops! Uh.. Uh... Blame the snake!

"Accordingly, the final round will commence one month from now." He informs us, Training I'm train with some people! Training! "W-We're not going to do it here, right now?" Naruto asks, confused.

"This is so that there's a good amount of time for preparation." The Hokage explains, "What do you mean by that?" Neji asks, "Along with the announcement of the conclusion of the preliminary match to each country's Daimyo and Shinobi leaders, readying the summons for the Final Round requires preparations time- not to mention the time it takes for you examinees to prepare."

"I don't quite get what you're trying to say. What do you mean?" Kankuro says with a nasty look on his face, "It basically means to know your adversary, this gives you time to prepare yourself. Time to analyze what you learned about the adversaries in the preliminaries...It's time to take stock of your successes, dumbbutt." I muttered the last part but considering the snarky comments and snickers running through everyone's thoughts or the small smirks, they all heard me.

"Yes, the battles until now were like actual battles. However, this is not the case in the Final Round. You might have already revealed everything in front of your rivals, so you will all have one month to train your skills." The Hokage tells us and Naruto looks determined, "I'd like to let you take your leave. But first, for the Final Round, there is one more important matter to take care of."

"Let's get on with it, so we can get training!" Naruto says impatiently, "Calm down, you are all going to take one slip of paper from the box." The Hokage tells us. "I'm going to go around in order take only one." Anko tells us and we all take one.

Dosu: 8

Naruto: 1

Temari: 7

Kankuro: 5

Gaara: 3

Shika: 9

Neji: 2

Shino:6

Y/N:10

"And that means Sasuke has 4. Very well, I will tell you about how the Final Round tournament will work." The Hokage says, "Is that what these numbers were for?" Shika asks, "Ibiki, you can reveal the pairings." I have Dosu... for how long. I shut my eyes and open them, So he still dies before hand... I shut my eyes again, "Does this mean there will be one winner of the tournament?" Shika asks, "Only one of us will be a Chunin?"

"No, on the contrary. The judges of the Final Round, of which I am one, will be made of the Kazekage, and Lords from various countries. Through this tournament..." Tuning out now. So who should I train with? I want Naruto to train to the best of his ability with Master Jiraiya. I think, "We will adjourn until next month." The Hokage tells us.

I walk on the roof and as promised Gaara was there. I walk over and sit down, "Hey." I say, "What? Do you think I'm a monster now? Do you hate me?!" He asks and I shake my head. "Gaara you're not a monster, remember that. I was wondering if you wanted to sleep just for tonight." His eyes widen, "I'll be leaving to train but one night could help you." I tell him and smile. "I-I can't. Remember?" He asks looking at me, "Oh, my chakra will keep him at bay. Trust me." I tell him. He nods slowly and lays down.