Explaining....Just...Not the Mission

Kakashi's POV

As we got back from the mission I sent the others to go so I could go talk with the Hokage but... Y/N stayed. "Kakashi-Sensei I would like to go with you to the Hokage's office. There is things to be discussed plus I believe you, as my sensei, need to know of my abilities." She told me. I sigh in defeat and gesture for her to come with me.

Once we arrive at the Hokage's office I knock and see Y/N get nervous. I put my hand on her head, she looks at me and I smile. She relaxes a little and I hear, "Come in." from the Hokage. We walk in and the Hokage smiles at us, "Ah, you're back now? And You're all fine I assume?" Y/N nods and I reply, "Yes Lord Hokage."

"Y/N I did as you asked and made the mission a A-Rank now could you tell me the story?" She knew it would be a A-Rank!? "Ah, you came with Kakashi so you want to tell him? Are you sure?" She nods and smiles softly, "Yes, he's my sensei and I trust him. As for the mission would you like to just watch?" She asks. Watch...? Lord Hokage nods and she mutters, "Memory jutsu: Projection!" We watch as a screen pops up with a gold lining and mist screen. She then makes it replay everything that happened. I watch as it reveals that she had been preparing the wind barrier for a while She did it instantly in the classroom though... "It wasn't isntat because of the amount of chakra used to block the attack and heal everyone. Chidori is really strong Kakashi-Sensei."

She speaks like reading my mind. She gasps and I tense as her hand shoots up to her head and she grabs it in pain, "I-I need t-to tell y-you..! I-I'm a-" She passes out from the pain and I catch her before she hits the ground. Suddenly a clone shows up and transforms into.... "LORD FIRST!?!?" The Hokage and I both yell in shock.

"AH! Oh hello Hiruzen." He greets. We just stand there dumbfounded, "Ah right uh Y/N here sent me to explain." He states and we wait for him to continue, "I CAN'T DO THIS!" He says and starts to change into, "Minato-Sensei?!" I ask. He looks at me and smiles, "Hello Kakashi. Ok since Hashirama panicked I'll try to explain to the best of my ability." We just nod still dumbfounded, "Right first Hiruzen have you done that jutsu?" Lord Third just nods, "Good. Well you see where do I start... Y/N is a Jinchuriki host for the 11 and 12 tails." I just sit there still thinking, why is Minato-Sensei here? "As for why I'm here is because she is the host for any past Hokage." He states. Lord Third just stares and finally says, "So all of you...?" Minato-Sensei nods, "Yes she is... unique."
I finally speak, "Minato-Sensei... What about the 11 and 12 tails? Are you the reason she can do the teleporting jutsu?" He thinks for a second, "The 11 tailed wolf, Adolphus and the 12 tailed dragon Sivath. And no she knew about that jutsu before she knew about us. When I asked she said, 'because I can.' And left it at that." I sweatdrop that is something she would do, huh?

"Next she wants me to tell you, her Kekkei Genkai." She has one?! "Yes Kakashi she has one... It's the ability to copy any other jutsu, Kekkei Genkai, or other. She has mastered, Rinnegan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Sharingan, Ice release, Wood style, Dark Release and a little bit of the Tenseigan. To add to that she has almost completely mastered the Tailed Beast Chakra." Minato tells them and I look down at her and ask, "Why'd she pass out from pain?" Minato looks at me, "She's been in pain since she did the three clones to help you guys but this should get rid of it completely." I nod.

"Thank you Minato. Can you look after the child?" Lord Third asks and Y/N starts to stir, "Oh she wants to show you something when she's fully awake." Minato-Sensei smiles softly. She stands up from my arms, "Yeah he's right I do. Summoning Jutsu: Those Who Still Remain!" She says and the air around her started to glow. Suddenly the rest of the past Hokages appear, and the tailed beasts in a smaller form. I gasp in amazement, "Are you going to tell anyone else?" I ask she nods, "Probably Naruto, Sakura, and a few of my other friends that seem trustworthy."