I Don't Remember That... T-That's a lie. The Day Off!

A/N: This is more or less because the author-chan's brain needs time to cool down and wanted to do a random chapter... not necessary.

Y/N's POV

Ya know after what happened, I feel great! Like a giant weight was lifted off my chest! I woke up in a hospital. I look around to find Ino, Kiba, Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Hinata, and Kakashi-Sensei. That wasn't surprising but seeing, Shino, Choji, Asuma-Sensei, and Kurenai-Sensei was. Almost all were half asleep until I spoke, "Hey guys. How long was I out?" They all look up and Naruto hugs me, "Y/N! Your ok!" I laugh and say, "Of course I am but seriously, how long was I out?" I look at Kakashi-Sensei, "Only one day." I nod, "How long have you all been there?"

Naruto rubs the back of his head, "Uh... the whole time after I found out along with Kakashi-Sensei Sakura and Hinata. Shikamaru, Kiba and Sasuke showed up a little after left and came back. The sensei's have been in and out. Uh..." I look at them in shock, "Really, uh Naruto *Sweatdrop* You forgot Shino, Choji, and Ino." Ino looks annoyed, "I came here with Sakura, being worried about you and all we called a truce. Only for now!" I look at Shikamaru, "How many times have they fought over Sasuke?" He looks at me, "Only every 10 minutes. It's a pain. You know so are you worrying us like that. So troublesome."

I giggle and the boys blush slightly but again, I don't notice, but a certain blonde drama queen, Bubblegum princess, and a red eyed sensei noticed and smirked. "What happened anyways?" Kiba asked, "I uh I don't remember." I say "Kakashi-Sensei you didn't tell them right?" He speaks back, "No that's up to you it is no decision for me." I smile lightly, "Idiot probably hit her head and forgot." A onyx eyed boy said from the corner. I look at him, "Whatever... Duckbutt," I say. He looks at me incredulously and everyone else laughs. The Chunin exams are coming... I look at Asuma-Sensei and Kurenai-Sensei, "I don't think we met properly. I'm Y/N L/N."

They smile slightly, "I'm Kurenai Yuhi." Kurenai-Sensei says, "And I'm Asuma Sarutobi." I smile brightly, "The loneliest are the kindest, The saddest are the happiest, The most damaged are the wisest, All because they don't want, Anyone to suffer the same way," I say randomly. They all look at me and I rub the back of my neck, "Anyways let's hang out together!" Everyone nods but Asuma-Sensei and Kurenai-Sensei excuse themselves but give their teams time to spend with me. It's nice to get my mind off of today...

3rd POV

The big group of genin walked around and ended up at the training grounds. "Why'd we come here Y/N?" Naruto asks. She looks around and smiles, "Let's train! In teams!" They all look at her, "Really? What a drag. I suppose it should be fine."

"Ok, what are the teams?" She grins mischievously, "Ino, Hinata, Sakura, and me! Kiba, Naruto, Shino! Shikamaru, Sasuke, Choji!" Everyone looks at the H/C haired girl and yells, "WHAT!?" Except Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Hinata, and Sasuke. "Well it's not fair if either Sakura or Ino get with Sasuke because then it will just fail. Shikamaru works well with Choji and Sasuke is strong. The only team that was off was Shino's." Shikamaru looks at her, "Well we get to switch at some point?" She nods and everyone relaxes.

"Hmm... What should we do?" They all deadpan, "Can we fight each other?" She nods, "Team battles, just don't... kill each other. Ok?" They all get ready, "Who fights who?" Sasuke asks. "Shino's team and Sasuke's team!" The nod and Naruto asks, "Why is it Shino's team!?" Y/N walks over to him, "Because I said so... Is there a problem?" He shakes his head as everyone else deadpans. She laughs and says, "Are you guys ready? Good, START!"

Sasuke and Shikamaru both get into a stance and Choji glances at Shikamaru. As Shino just stands there, Naruto starts at Sasuke and Kiba goes after Shikamaru. Y/N just shakes her head at Naruto, Somethings don't change, huh? Naruto and Sasuke both start fighting well.... Sasuke is just dodging as Shikamaru thinks of a strategy while Kiba keeps going at him. Shino's just standing there being well... Shino. Choji defends Shikamaru from Kiba and waits for him to use his shadow possession jutsu. This is a good time to get new jutsus... I wonder..? Sasuke starts to fight back and Naruto is on the defensive. Suddenly 5 shadow clones come and 2 go after Shikamaru and Choji the rest go after Sasuke.

Sasuke easily takes out the clones with kunai and just punches the real Naruto away. Y/N watches, This is one sided isn't it? She sighs, "Ok guys!" They all keep fighting she sighs again, "GUYS!" This time they all look over, "Let's change this up! Shikamaru choose 4 people!" He nods, "Choji, Y/N, Hinata, and Shino." Y/N nods, "Ok! Naruto you're the other captain with, Sasuke, Ino, Sakura, Kiba... oh dear..." She looks between Ino and Sakura then between Kiba, Sasuke and Naruto and rubs the back of her neck, "Try... TRY to work as a team.... We're doing capture the flag! It's easy you use strategy, teamwork and your wits to get the other team's flag!" They all nod reluctantly letting some glares at each other, "What are we using as the flag?" Y/N pulls out 2 scrolls and tosses one to Naruto, "These." They all nod and go off to plan.

Hinata's POV

Well at least I'm on Y/N's team. "Ok guys. They'll probably lose at teamwork but we still can't underestimate them. Got it?" Y/N asks. We all nod and then she says, "Good, Sakura, isn't that strong when it comes to a fight but she definitely has smarts. Ino... I don't know. Kiba and Sasuke are arrogant and confidant. Naruto is easy to anger, if you know what to say." I blush at Naruto's name.

"Y/N's right. We can't underestimate them, as much of a knucklehead some are they can be strong. We should go in pairs, Y/N and Hinata *nods* Choji and me. Shino, can you work on your own?" Shino nods and we get into pairs, "I'll take on Sasuke if you think that's ok?" Shikamaru nods at Y/N, "You're probably our strongest member and Sasuke is their strongest, probably. Hinata's Byakugan and Sasuke has Sharingan that should help balance out." We nod, "S-Shino s-should take o-on Kiba o-or N-Naruto, r-right?" Shino looks at me, "I could do both you know?" I just look at him and nod.

"Shikamaru what if they work in teams? It would probably be hectic." He nods, "None of the pairs would work well though. But I'll take on Naruto. Shino take on Kiba and if possible stall the girls we just need to get the scroll right?" Y/N nods, "Choji. Can you get the scroll or... Should I?" Silence... "Stall Sasuke and get the scroll would be the best but we need to guard ours as well. Hmm..." I look at everyone I wish I could be more helpful... It would work better if we could talk to each other from far away though. I think and suddenly Y/N smirks. "Guys we can communicate telepathically. Hinata, you're a frickin genius." Y/N speaks into our minds, "This could work" Shikamaru thinks to us, "are we ready?" We nod at Y/N.

"Hey! Are you guys ready?" She yells to Naruto's team, "YEAH, BELIEVE IT!" She shakes her head, "OK START!" We all get ready. "Hinata use Byakugan to see where they are." Y/N says to me and I nod. "Byakugan!" I look around and see Ino guarding the scroll and Sasuke scouting. Sakura's guarding from the back. Naruto's also guarding but further forward. Leaving Kiba to.... Well he's fighting Shino, "Shino you work fast." I hear and then tell everyone what was going on. Y/N then speaks to us, "I'm going after Sasuke now, then Shikamaru can go after Naruto, ok?" They all respond yes.

Y/N goes out and appears behind Sasuke, "Hey duck-butt!" My team snickers telepathically at the nick name and Sasuke spins around activating his Sharingan. Y/N smirks and says "Shikamaru go!" I watch as he goes around both battles and shows up in front of Sakura, she pulls out a kunai and was about to throw it to activate a trap. She suddenly freezes and I see Shikamaru using shadow possession. He then makes her bump into Ino and goes to look for Naruto. I look back to Shino and Kiba, they were well fighting. Choji looks as both Sakura and Ino start to get back up and goes to occupy them, "Y-Y/N go n-now" She nods and goes around Sasuke who started throwing kunai and shuriken at her. She dodges like it's nothing and grabs the scroll.

"Guys I got it! Cover me!" Shikamaru speaks first, "I have to keep Naruto off you Hinata try and stall Sasuke, Choji how you doing? I go off and land in front of Sasuke. I still don't see why he has so many fangirls. He looks at me and I timidly get ready to fight. "Y/N would kill me if I hurt you, you know?" He mutters but I still heard him. Suddenly we hear, "GOAL!!!" And we all knew that Y/N had gotten back with the scroll. We all gather around and Y/N hugs everyone and thanks us for being there for her. We all go home. I wonder how Neji would like Y/N. I know that Ino, Sakura and I have noticed the other guys that seem to like her but she hasn't. Oh well. I wonder what the future holds.