I Have Nightmare... But Since When?

3rd POV(Dream)

A 5 year old H/C haired girl is running home from the park only to find her home surrounded by police, an ambulance, and a fire truck. She is suddenly picked up by an officer, "Hey you shouldn't be her it's not safe go home." The man states she looks up at him, "This is my home. What's going on?" The little girl asks timidly. The man gasps and hits a point on her neck so she passes out. He whispers, "I'm sorry." The little girl had given into the darkness but a little before she had said, "But why?" That little girl's name was Y/N L/N.

The next day her parents were reported missing. She wasn't stupid she knows what she saw, and it was to real to be fake. She was smart for her age and she saw blood. Lots of it. Everywhere. But why? Why'd it have to happen to her? That day a day she knows all too well. She was given a foster family that didn't give her a second glance at the age of 7 she was put on her own. She had and older brother in that home. He hated her.

Y/N L/N was abandon at the age of 7. No. 5. But she tried her hardest to make it

Ok but would it ever get better?

Age 10 she had the knowledge of a 8th grader and survival skills like no ever. She was indeed a survivor because had she been there that night, something much worse would have happened. But the worst thing is, that day, that night, is something that will always be there.

Her Birthday

Y/N's POV (Outside of dream)

I shot up sweating and... crying. I remember that day pretty well. It's not because of what happened or anything it's, I have a photographic memory. I thought I moved on but apparently not. Sadly though, that day will come again. Soon. I look over to see Sakura sleeping soundlessly. I stand up and go clean up, "It's been ten years, huh?" Yeah in my world I would be 15 years old but oh well.

"What's been *yawn* ten years?" Sakura asks walking in, "Oh, uh, don't worry about it?" It came out as more of a question than statement. I space out until Sakura says, "Hey why are you... crying?" I look into the mirror, "Oh, I guess I am, huh?" I watch as the tears hit the floor as Sakura comes over, "Wanna talk about it?"

I nod silently then say, "Let's get Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi-Sensei. You guy deserve to know my past." Especially since I know theirs. She nods and runs off to grab them.

~*~

Kakashi's POV

"HEY! GET UP!" Oh joy to wake up to your student yelling in the middle of the night, "Y/N's gonna tells us about something!" Huh? That seems to have worked on the others I suppose I'll get up now. "Ok Sakura we're coming just wait a few." I say she leaves only to come back and what she tells us got us to get ready double time, "You should know she woke up crying." She then ran back out, This might have to do with last night then.

"OI, Y/N why were you crying?!" Naruto comes in and yells at the poor girl. I see everyone sweatdrop at him, "Well you know when I was singing?" We nod, "Well when I sing I tend to let my emotions take over and it just comes out. And well like some people I lost my family, I would say friends but I never had any. I was always was ignored." I look around and she continues, "I lost my family when they were killed." Naruto looks at her, "You were five right?" She nods, "Yeah." I watch her carefully, "What day was it?" She tenses, "In about 10 days it will have happened t-seven years ago. I guess. "

"Ok but why were you crying?"

"I had a nightmare of that night, it was strange though. I don't remember anything before that. One more thing..." We wait I wonder what it is. What else is there to say?, "I trust you enough to not tell anyone.. I-I g-get visions. Some of the future and some of elsewhere."