Gaara! Oh and the others... I wonder (Part 2/2)

"Hey! You fat old man! What're you going to do with Moegi?" Naruto yells. "What am I going to do, you ask?" He takes a kunai and puts it to her throat. "Don't move! If you do, the brat's dead meat!" The man says. "Y-You. Why're you doing this?!"

"I want the first Hokage's Scroll of Sealing! If you bring it to me, I'll return the brat!" Y/N was sitting in a tree, invisible and watching silently. "Scroll of Sealing..."

"Umm... Sasuke... What's up, all of a sudden?" Sakura asks. "Sakura... Give up on the Chunin Exam... It's too early for you." Sasuke says. "Is it...?" Sakura asks looking down, "I thought so."

"The Chunin Exam is a gathering of top dogs... You might die if you're not careful." Y/N's clone is watching, there's your mistake Iruka-Sensei she smiles knowingly. "Sasuke... So you're worried about me, right?" Sakura asked looking hopeful. "Yeah... kind of..." A man appears behind Sasuke. "What a display of affection, eh?" Sasuke's eyes shift to the side, "Get lost! If you don't want to die."

"Don't talk as if you know everything!" The man says throwing shuriken at Sasuke who blocks them all. "Don't make me angry!" He runs at the man. The man throws an umbrella and Sasuke hits it with a kunai. It hits but the umbrella turns into more kunai pelting him into the ground. Sakura runs toward him saying his name.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and bring me the Scroll of Sealing!" The man says while Y/N scoffs Again? Yeah right. Do better Iruka. "What'll happen if I say, heck no?" Naruto asks. "You don't care what happens to this brat?" The man asks. "Heh, I'm fine with whatever happens to that bunch of straw, I say." Naruto states. The man looks, "Wha--?! When did he do that?!" He looks up and sees Naruto with Moegi, "I've taken Moegi back from you, thank you!" Naruto says grinning. "As expected great leader! Moegi respects you." She says and Y/N claps silently. "Darn it! The clone jutsu, huh?"

"You don't know when to give up!" The clone says throwing a net on him, "Hey! You're late, Konohamaru!" Naruto says. "Konohamaru, I was scared." Moegi runs over to Konohamaru. "As you can see I caught him... HUH! Oh it's the substitution jutsu!" Y/N claps from the tree revealing herself "Nice Naruto. I was about to help too." She pulls out a kunai and fills it with wind chakra. She throws it at 'the man' and speaks into his mind, "I thought I told you to be careful Iruka-Sensei. I shall go watch Sakura now." She thinks as she teleports to her other clone.

The man walks over, "If you don't want to turn out like this, you'll give up on the Chunin Exam, too." Sakura cries over 'Sasuke' then sit up, "Big mistake if you think I'd say that. I was aware of this Genjutsu right from the start!" Y/N laughs in her mind to Iruka. Hahahahaha! "What?!" Sakura stands up, "The real Sasuke wouldn't do something like ask me to go for a walk! Don't make me say such frustrating things! That kind of elementary Genjutsu won't work on me!" Sakura states. "Did you say elementary?"

"That's right. Incidentally, I've seen through that you're also an illusion and aren't really here!" She says and he laughs. "I don't know about that!" He yells and throws the umbrella. It passes through her, "See?" She asks. "Just what I'd expect of Kakashi's subordinate. However, this will become reality in the Chunin Exam! I wonder if you can endure that...?" He says and vanishes. "I'm not scared! I'll take them on anytime! The Chunin Exam isn't...! I'm still not sure if I can do it." Y/N smiles and comes out, "Of course you can." Sakura looks at her, "Really?" Y/N nods, "You could see through the Genjutsu. You've grown. You will grow more as well." She smiles softly I know you will.

Sasuke just kicks the man, "That was a stupid thing to do..." Y/N laughs watching from a screen using the telescope jutsu.

On a roof Kakashi sit there, waiting. The 'man' shows up, "How was it?" Kakashi asks, "We went to the trouble of having a special preliminary exam, but all nine rookies passed." The 'man' turns into Iruka and Y/N appears behind him, "Just... Nine?" She asks innocently. Both look at her as she sits down. "You had already passed. And showing up after each person passed was..... Interesting. But As you say, it appears their skills have definitely improved." Iruka says. "Well the actual Chunin Exam won't just end at this, but..." Y/N lays down and looks at the sky then says, "Can we talk about earlier?" Both nod and Iruka sits down next to her as she starts explaining.

"Have you heard? Rookies are going to be in the Chunin Exam for the first time in five years." A boy says.

"No way. It's probably just a Jounin battle of wills or something anyway." A girl says spinning a kunai. "No. The story is that four among them are that Kakashi's unit." Lee says. "That's interesting..." The Hyuga boy says. "Well, be that as it may..." Tenten says, "That's a sad story..." Neji states. Y/N was watching from a tree and throws a kunai at the target, breaking one of the other kunai. All of the members look up to see a H/C haired girl, "I look forward to it." She says then teleports away.

"Sakura, you're late!" She nods at her group, "Yeah sorry..." Y/N watches and sees she's still hesitant, "Sakura! I'm glad you came!" Something's off about Sakura Sasuke thinks.

"So, are you sure you're going to attempt taking the Chunin Exams?" A boy asks. "May it'd be best if you runts quit." The other one says, "You're green-assed brats, after all." The first boy says. "Please just let us through." Tenten says. She gets hit then caught by... Y/N. She had gone ahead of her team. She smiles warmly at Tenten, Neji, and Lee. S-She's that girl from yesterday! Neji thought. "That's rude, don't you think.... " Y/N smirks. "What did you say?! Listen we're being nice to you! The Chunin Exam is a high hurdle." Kotetsu states smiling. "Many times have we seen people quit Shinobi as well as people who were disabled for life just because they took this Exam." Izumo says. Y/N looks to see her team walking up. "Also, a Chunin is at the level of a unit leader. Mission failures, death of subordinates, it's all part of the responsibilities of a leader! A brat such as this a Chunin?" Kotetsu asks. "What's so bad about weeding out those who won't pass anyway?!" Y/N helps Lee and Tenten up as Sasuke walks over, "A just argument. However, you will let me through. And could you also undo this barrier created with Genjutsu? I have business on the third floor." Sasuke says. Y/N nods, "Oh, so you noticed it?" The guards say. "Sakura I'm sure you noticed right?" Y/N asks. Sasuke adds, "Yeah, you've improved the most in Genjutsu." Sakura looks confused at first then says, "Yeah of course. I realized it ages ago! You see, this is the second floor!" Naruto nods and the genjutsu releases. "Well, not bad... But all you've done is to catch on." Kotetsu says, "Yeah and while you do that..." They look at Y/N, "Release you transformation as well... Kotetsu.... Izumo... I'd recognize your chakra anywhere." She says and Izumo looks at her shocked as she smiles at him.

Kotetsu goes to kick Sasuke and Sasuke does the same. Lee runs and block both kicks as Y/N pokes Neji and points at Lee. He's fast Sakura thinks. "He's fast... but can he beat me...?" Y/N mutters. He's a different person from when he was getting punched before! Sakura thinks. He stopped my kick.... What's with that chakra in his arm? "Hey, this isn't what you promised. You were the one who said you didn't want to carelessly attract attention and be watched." Neji says. "But.." Lee says and looks at Y/N and Sakura. Y/N facepalms, "Hey now..."

"Oh boy, not this again," Tenten mutters. This guy. The marks where he was hit are disappearing. Was he faking? Sasuke thinks. "My name's rock Lee. Your name's Sakura, right?"

Y/N's POV

Oh dear... "Please go out with me! I'll protect you until I die!" He winks and gives a thumbs up. I shake my head. Sakura deadpans, "Absolutely... not. You're too intense." He looks down and looks at me, "Nope. I would like to be friends though." He nods and I sigh.

"Hey, you there. Identify yourself." Neji states and Naruto looks at them angrily. I chuckle. "When asking someone his name, give your own first." Sasuke states. "You're a rookie, right? How old are you?" Neji tries. "I'm not obliged to answer." I walks over and sigh. "What..?" As Sasuke walks back Sakura says, "Now then! Sasuke, Naruto, Y/N, let's go!" I look back, "Uh... I'll catch up give me a few." They nod reculently but leave.

"So those are Kakashi's and Guy's treasured brats." Izumo says and I look over to see them hiding, "Well, for the time being, their applications will pass." They transform back, "I KNEW IT!" I say but then look back.

Neji looks at me, "What about you?" I say, "I'm Y/N. and you?" He nods and says, "Neji. Neji Hyuga." I nod and smile, "Well I'll see you!" I run off to find my team.