The Start

Y/N's POV

    Written Exam should be interesting I think as I go to see my team. As I walk in Naruto flies by into a wall. Ah so they started fighting already? I thought walking over to Sakura and using my Sharingan. I hide it but still watch carefully.

    Sasuke goes to hit Lee but he disappears and appears behind him, "Leaf Hurricanes!" Sasuke tries to guard but Lee makes a quick hand sign and the kick hits Sasuke in the face. Sasuke falls to the ground,"What's going on... He got around my guard. What is it Ninjutsu? Or is is Genjutsu?" Sasuke mutters, "Taijutsu..." I mutter. "If that's the case, this is a good opportunity to get used to THAT. I'll do it." He looks up and had Sharingan in his eyes. "But it's Taijutsu...not Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu." I say. I can copy it not see it.

Sasuke runs at Lee, I look over to see Sakura fangirling mentally. Lee kicks upward and hits Sasuke in the chin and Sakura gasps next to me. "That's right, My technique is neither Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu." Sasuke stumble back from a blow to the stomach. "My technique is mere Taijutsu Sasuke." Lee says then appears behind him, 'You may not be able to believe it just like that, but," Sasuke tries to hit him and Lee jumps back, "It's said that the Sharingan has the ability to spot all Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu.Make no mistake, the Sharingan reads Ninjutsu and Genjutsu that require the principle of building up Chakra and weaving Signs, and can most surely handle such a jutsu. However, only Taijutsu is a little bit different." Lee states. "W-What do you mean?!" I look closer at Sasuke, His Sharingan... is... "Incomplete." Sakura, Lee and Sasuke looks at me. I raise my hands, "Continue don't mind me." They hesitate then go back to what they were doing.

"As I was saying, even if you can spot my movements with the Sharingan, your body is not equipped with the speed to respond to my Taijutsu. In other words, even if you understand with your eyes, there's nothing you can do if your body can't keep up. Do you know? There are two types of strong people, genius-types and effort-types." then there's me I think, "If your Sharingan is a genius-type drawing Uchiha ability. I'm an effort-type who has patiently mastered only Taijutsu." Sasuke runs at him and tries to punch him. He dodges and keeps talking, "Your Sharingan and my ultimate Taijutsu have the worst compatibility..." Lee kicks Sasuke again. Then he appears behind him. "Dancing Leaf Shadow." I feel it's enough and jump up, "That's enough we need to get to the exams, Ok?" Both ignore me and keep going.

Suddenly a giant turtle appears, "That's enough, Lee." Sasuke start falling and Sakura catches him. She helps him up as Lee bows in front of the Turtle. "Are you ok?! Sasuke." I look back to Lee, "Y-You were watching.." What? Can't sense your own sensei? "Lee! That technique jus tnow is prohibited, you know!" "He's talking to a turtle and it's talking back" I look at Naruto as Lee keeps talking. He walks over to us. "Hey Guys! That's a turtle right? Right? Can a turtle become a ninja teacher?" He asks and points." I shake my head, "Fool! You think such subterfuge will work?! You should know very well that what it means for a Shinobi to give away his technique!" The turtle scolds. "I...I know."

Sasuke looks up at Lee and wipes the mark away, "That... wasn't his fastest either, huh?" I  mutter. "Have you prepared yourself?"

"Y-Yes sir."

"All right, if you will, Guy Sensei!" Suddenly a poof of smoke appears and Guy-Sensei is standing there, "Man! Life treating you good, huh?" *does spit take in head* "It's so much weirder in person, what the crap?!" I yell and judging from my teammates reactions, they were wondering something similar. The jaw drop is real. "Whoaaaa! An even more intense guy has appeared!" Naruto yells. "Yo, Lee."

"Super intense. The extreme bowl cut..." Sakura states and I laugh. "T-Those are some incredibly raging brows... I've never seen anything like that in my life." Lee gets a tick mark and turns around, "H-Hey! You guys! Don't mock Guy Sensei!" He yells. "Shut up! Excuse me for not noticing his greatness I was too busy watching him come out from under the turtle." Naruto retorts also yelling. I rub my ear and move away from them. I would be laughing my head off right now, but my eardrum hurts too much"What?!"