Mission

Y/n's Pov

"A mission? Sure, what for?" I ask and mom sighs, "I need you to go to The Sand Village and deliver this," she hands me a scroll, "And then I believe Anko and some ninja are headed out so I want you to join them later." I nod, "Sure." I didn't need details and she knew it. I eat towards the door, "Oh and," I turn to face her, "Be careful and come back alive, ok?" I smile and nod, "No duh." She chuckles and I exit.

"Sand Village, huh?" I wonder out loud, "I get to meet the Kazekage." I realize, And it's not Gaara... it's his... father. I sigh, "Anko..." I wander around the village and as it gets later I look up at the sky to see the stars. I find a building and I feel drawn towards it. Slowly I find a small, single room with the curtains shut. Now don't get me wrong here, I'm just curious and it got the better of me.

I teleport into the room and find it's Anko's. I lean against the wall and knock on the wall. She looks up holding onto to her curse mark, "Y-Y/n?" She asks and I nod. "You look like you're in pain there, you ok?" I ask and feel a slight burn in my own curse mark, "Y-Yeah, just a nightmare. That's all." I shrug, knowing what it actually is but not pushing, "Alright. Just wanted to check on ya." I smile, "See ya." She nods but by then I had disappeared.

I teleport to my house to find a note on the counter;

Dear Y/n,

It's Naozumi here. I'm going to be gone for a while. Special mission, but don't worry, Takashi's with me. Also, try not to get into trouble and watch your step. That party sure did something.

-Love, Naozumi

I shrug and set the note back down, "The party, huh?" I blush slightly thinking of what had happened. Why haven't I cleaned up? I can do it easily. I frown, "Oh well. I'll do it later." Smiling at that I slip into my bed, falling into a dreamless sleep. For the most part.

I wake up and get ready, "Going to the Sand Village today. Meeting the Kazekage. Nothing to worry about. Just a scroll." Purposefully leaving out the second half for now I grab enough supplies for a week. Just in case.

Jumping around the village I spot, Sakura, Shino, Ino and Naruto. Shino had obviously just shocked Naruto cause well Naruto was flailing his arms around, Oh right. Their mission's with Anko... well minus Sakura. I should get going. I jump away before anyone of them could notice me. I walk by the guards to find them, go figure, asleep. I slam my hand on the desk and change my voice to my mom's, "Oi! What do you two think you're doing?! Falling asleep on the job, geez. What will I do with you two?" They both shoot up and look at me still half asleep. When they heard the voice the pretend to be aware but failed, "Lady H-Hokage! S-Sorry!" Izumo says and I giggle, "Relax." They both look up and sigh, "Gave us a scare there Y/n." Kotetsu mutters, "I know. I'm headed out, see ya!" I wave and they both nod.

Let's see. I spy with my little eye, trees, trees and guess what? MORE TREES!!! I would teleport but I'm being lazy. My mind wanders off to Anko's mission, What was it again? I-I forgot... something... Oro was part of it... memories? No... the mission itself was... was... 'A sea monster. But was it really?' Takashi's voice enters my head and it clicks, That's right! Wait aren't you with my brother?! 'Yeah, he's resting. I'm on watch.' THEN FOCUS!! 'Yes my lady.' He says in a mock voice but still knew that I was serious so he listened... for once.

I finally reach the Sand Village, "Who are you?" The guards ask and I smile, "Y/n of the Hidden Leaf Village. Here with a message for the Kazekage." I say and one guard runs off, "He's off to go ask about this. Please wait." I nod, "Sure no problem." I look down at my ring, not letting the guard see it. It was f/c right now and I smile, I wonder how they're doing... Know what? I'll visit them sometime soon!