Hiya!

Y/N's POV

"Fine, Kisame." He roughly throws me to Kisame but hits me with his Tsukuyomi and I know how to get out anyways... he may or may not of told me.... Heh.

Y/N's POV inside of Tsukuyomi

"Y/N!" Itachi hugs me tightly, "Hey, Itachi. I'm fine if you hurt me a little. I completely understand if you stab me with a kunai in front of your brother... He's taken a liking to me." I tell him and he nods, "Y/N... Very well. Thank you, for being there." He states and I smile warmly, I know... Crap later!

Y/N's POV outside

"Y/N... are you ok?" Sasuke asks and I glance at his wrist, It's broken... I nod, "You?" He shrugs, "Been better." I look at Itachi and a small understanding passes us, "Sasuke... You're not strong enough." He says and pulls out a kunai. Sasuke gets ready and draws his own kunai with his other hand. To everyone's shock the kunai gets jabbed into my side and I clutch it falling down. Naruto starts to call forth Kurama's chakra as I start to cough up blood, Why do they always hit so hard?!

"It won't work, kid." Kisame says and his sword eats up the chakra. Naruto keeps trying and the sword comes down. Suddenly there's a toad there with armor blocking the attack and another poof of smoke appears, "You two don't know me at all do you? Shoulda done your homework, Jiraiya will not fall victim to any woman's allurement. It's not in my nature to be blinded by silly things like that. Once you reach my level, the ladies worship you!" Jiraiya says and I deadpan still holding my side.

"Moo." Everyone looks at me, "It's Y/N after all..." they all say at once and I smile. Then I teleport behind Jiraiya still holding my side. Let's see, Itachi and Kisame look unimpressed but I can hear their thoughts, Well Itachi's impressed but Kisame doesn't really know what happened right now. Jiraiya's gonna question me later and Naruto and Sasuke have seen me do it before.

"You totally fell for it. You definitely fell for it, like a ton of bricks. Pervy Sage!" Naruto and I yell pointing at him. He rubs the back of his neck, "I really wish you wouldn't call me that in front of others." He says and I wave at Sasuke, Itachi and Kisame with a deadpan face that said 'This is what I deal with.... But they deal with me....' I see Kisame smirk and I smile inwardly. "We have more important things to deal with right now, Pervy Sage!" Naruto says pointing at Itachi and Kisame. Jiraiya starts crying waterfalls, "Do you have to call me that!!!" Naruto and I sweatdrop and I'm pretty sure everyone else did, Hey at least their waiting? I guess...

Kisame chuckles, "Whatever name you go by Master Jiraiya, you are somewhat of a disappointment. It's hard to believe that you could be one of the three legendary sannin." He says and I move to focus on my wound, I give Itachi the 'What the heck?!' look and start to heal the cut as they talk about us being the target. Sasuke gets up and Itachi tells him off. I cough up blood Itachi took note of it slightly but Naruto was focused on Sasuke. Jiraiya goes to help but gets stopped by Kisame. I cough again, What is this..? Itachi uses the Mangekyou Sharingan on Sasuke and shows him that night, over and over.

I shut my eyes as I hear him scream and I sigh, "Man you're cruel, Itachi." I mutter and he looks at me and I instantly turn on my Sharingan to counter Tsukiyomi even if he wasn't going to use it on me. Hemoptysis... A ruptured vessel....In my world it's something I can't tell up from down on how to cure but.... Maybe I'll live longer here.... I smile to myself Jiraiya sets his jutsu into action. I stand up and turn off my Sharingan, "See you later Y/N..." I hear Itachi think and I nod as Kisame follows Itachi and he uses Amaterasu to escape. Jiraiya and Naruto run and I walk over.

Naruto walk over to it, "What is this? It's black fire..." Naruto walks closer and I grab him and pull him back by 5 feet, "Stay away from it!" Jiraiya sets down a scroll and uses a fire sealing jutsu. I look at it and sigh as he rolls it back up. Jiraiya releases the jutsu and Sasuke is set down by Naruto. I cough again and suddenly Guy-Sensei comes in and kicks Pervy Sage in the face. I laugh for multiple reasons the main one being the face they both made.