"Chicago Stars"

"We are the stars! the brightest in the sky! We will take you down with every force we've got!" the Chicago Stars cheered as the cheerleaders began to do their routine, the crowed cheered loudly.

The cheer captain, Ariana Grande smiled at the crowed as she was lifted to the sky with someone holding her ankle and her other leg straight up as she threw her fists in the air.

"GO ARIANA!" Kyle, her boyfriend shouted as Ariana smiled, spinning around as she flew back down, her teammates Jordan and Megan caught her within a flash.

Justin Drew Bieber stepped to the front, standing between two boys before doing a backflip all the way to the back of the blue mat

"YEAH, JUSTIN!" Tyler, his best friend shouted as Justin smiled. "That's my best friend!" Tyler told a random woman next to him.

--

--

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Tyler smiled as he walked besides his best friend, "thanks" Justin chuckled. "Tell me again why you're not in the team?" "dude! Cheerleading seems fun honestly but my heart belongs to the track team, I can't let them down" Tyler said and Justin nodded as he chuckled.

"Although I have to admit that the cheer uniform is awesome" Tyler said glancing at Justin's male cheerleading uniform.

Justin's baby blue shirt looked a lot like the girls cheerleading shirt except his sleeves were much shorter, ending at his elbows and his shirt did not have a turtle neck. Justin's shorts were baby blue and had a white line going across. Justin had also made sure that his white nike shoes were always clean and spotless.

"Thank you" Justin grinned and grabbed his phone, "Ariana wants the team to meet at Denny's! are you coming?" Justin asked as he walked toward his white Mercedes car. "Okay! I could really go for some food" Tyler said and sat on the passengers seat.