"Chicago Winners"

"The room service is so good!" Tyler smiled as he chewed on his lasagna. Justin chuckled softly as he took a bite out of his pasta, "man I love Italian food" he grinned.

"Where's the team?" Tyler asked as Justin looked at his phone, "they're at the water park but I didn't feel like going" Justin shrugged.

"Since Ariana is going to graduate this year.. Who do you think will be captain for next year?" Tyler raised a brow, "i don't know" Justin said. "I bet my money on you" Tyler joked, Justin rolled his eyes playfully "that would be awesome but only girls can be captains" Justin laughed, "plus I'm pretty sure only seniors can be captain, I'm only a sophomore."

"I can't believe we're going to be Juniors.. We're getting old," "at lease we'll be allowed to go to prom in our junior year." "Did you see the photos of Ariana's prom dress? I heard she slayed! and I'm pretty sure Kyle did her pretty good because the next day she was limping" Tyler bursted into laughter as Justin chuckled, searching for the photo of Ariana's outfit.

"Ah, here it is" Justin said.

"Kyle is one lucky man" Tyler said as Justin laughed

"Kyle is one lucky man" Tyler said as Justin laughed. Tyler grabbed his phone as he received a message.

"Jordan wants me to meet up with her" Tyler stood up and put his plate on the cart. "Good luck" Justin said as Tyler grabbed extra clothes and waved at his best friend before leaving.

Justin sighed as he looked at the time, 10:34 P.M

The pool closes at one, Justin knew he'd be alone for awhile until he heard a knock on the door.

Justin raised a brow, he knew it couldn't be Tyler because Tyler has the key so Justin stood up and opened the door revealing Jason McCann.

"Jason?!" Justin smiled widely and Jason dropped his bags as Justin jumped into the man's arms.

Justin wrapped his legs around Jason's waist and Jason held the boy by his bum as he smiled widely. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would've gotten dress for you" Justin blushed, "I thought you were already dressed J" Jason said as Justin chuckled. "What a charmer" he said before kissing Jason's cheek.

"I haven't rented out a room yet" Jason said, "that's okay! You can share a bed with me" Justin said as Jason chuckled softly. "Is that okay with your roommate?" "Tyler won't mind" Justin said.

"Tyler? They let him come with you?" "he's my best friend and the track team helps promote our cheerleading team so Ariana doesn't mind" Justin said as Jason nodded in understanding.