"Chicago Drama"

Rated R

Justin and his teammate Dylan threw one of the cheerleaders in the air as she span around perfect in the sky before landing back into their arms. Justin and Dylan put down their teammate Olivia and the whole team cheered as the boys bowed down while the girls made a high kick and cheered.

"Go, Stars!" Ariana cheered as she winked at her boyfriend.

"Ladies and gentlemen! That was the Chicago Stars!" the announcer said as the crowed cheered.

Jason McCann entered the venue, searching for Justin.

Tyler smiled as he clapped "Go Justin!" he cheered.

Jason noticed Tyler and walked towards the teenager. "Hi" Jason said and Tyler turned to the man in surprise, "oh.. You're here.. How did you know--" "I saw his uniform when he came to me at the restaurant" Jason cut off.

Tyler bit his lower lip and watched as Jason's team left, "are you here for him?" Tyler asked and Jason nodded. Tyler pointed his head towards the team and Jason watched as the team left, making his way through the crowed as Tyler followed behind him.

"Justin!" Jason called and Justin turned to Jason wide eyed, "Jason? W-what are you doing here?" Justin walked towards the older man.

"I came for you" Jason said and Justin's heart fluttered, Tyler watched as he had his arms crossed. "How did you know I'd be here?" "you invited me" Jason said and Justin remembered the scene at the restaurant. "You remembered" Justin blushed.

"Of course I did and you said you'd take me out" Jason said as Justin smiled, "okay let me just get my stuff" Justin said and left.

"You better not end up being some damn pedophile" Tyler glared, "I'm not" Jason said. Tyler glanced at the cheerleader from Chicago NorthSide.

"Hi Tyler" the boy smirked, "what the hell do you want, Andrew?" Tyler spat. "Why so angry? I just wanted to catch up, how's Justin?" Andrew asked innocently and Tyler was about to swing until Jordan held him back. "He's not worth it" she said and Tyler glared at the boy as he smiled with his arms crossed.

"You're sick, you are so lucky I don't press charges" Tyler said and Jason stood by Tyler in confusion. "Tell Justin.. I've had better" Andrew said before leaving.

"I'm going to kill him" Tyler said, "no you're not" Jordan sighed

"I'm going to kill him" Tyler said, "no you're not" Jordan sighed. "Yes I am!" "just forget about him Tyler, you're better than him" Mariana said as the boy rubbed his temples.