"Chicago Cheerleaders"

"Justin! Justin! Justin!" the cheer team cheered as Justin stepped out of the taxi cab in his cheerleading uniform, wearing his white Nikes and baby blue shorts along with the baby blue and white shirt that had the text STAR across the chest. Justin had left his hair down today and he smiled widely as his hazel eyes brightened, Tyler stood behind Justin with a grin.

"Congratulations Justin!" Ariana smiled, "thank you" Justin smiled as the team held a tray of cupcakes. "These are amazing but I think i'll eat them after our performance because I'm nervous as hell" Justin said as the team laughed.

"We all knew you'd win" Jordan said as Justin smiled, "thanks so much" he said again with a chuckle. "Tell us about the trial!" Kayden said as everyone nodded "yeah! Tell us!" Valerie said as Justin smiled, "okay let me just settle in first" he chuckled. "Right sorry!" Ariana said as everyone gave the boy space to get through.

Tyler followed behind Justin, "they all missed you" Tyler said as Justin smiled, "I've missed them too" he said.

Justin and Tyler entered their hotel room and Tyler threw his bags on the ground as he smiled, staring out the window to see a perfect view of California.

"This is amazing" Tyler said as he grabbed his phone to take a photo of the view. "We get free room service too" Justin smiled and Tyler grinned "awesome!" "let's go! We'll order room service after the Preliminaries Competition" Justin said as Tyler whined.

Justin walked down the lobby with Tyler and a very attractive older man checked out Justin. Justin only shot the man a nasty, cold glare as the man winced and looked away. Tyler laughed as Justin smiled and ran into the bus with the team waiting as Tyler sat besides Jordan.

"You guys should've seen this old guys face when Justin glared at him, it was hilarious!" Tyler said as the cheer team laughed, "oh I bet! Nobody could give cold glares like Bieber" Kayden said as the team agreed and Justin laughed.

"You never told us about the trial" Jordan reminded, "oh yeah! so Andrew walked in the room cuffed as his bitch of a lawyer walked besides him, my awesome lawyer started asking questions, getting straight to the point! Aw man, Andrew looked like he was going to piss himself at any moment!" Justin said as the team laughed.

Tyler only smiled as he listened to his best friend, even though he already knew what happened, he loved listening to the story because his favorite part of it all was when the jury had found Andrew guilty.

--

"So where's your boyfriend?" Elizabeth asked as Jason was currently in his office, signing documents. Peter and Xavier were paying tax bills as they sat around the coffee table.

"Cheerleading competition" Jason said, "wait! He forgave you? You two are together?" Peter said in surprise, "yeah and if any of you two idiots say a word then I will make sure to have you both disappear!" Elizabeth said as she smacked both of the men's heads as they groaned and whined.

"Okay, I admit. Justin doesn't seem so bad" Peter said, "he's pretty hot too" Xavier said "especially in the uniform!" "have you seen him do a high kick? I swear I saw his--" Jason whacked the back of Peter's head with a newspaper as he groaned and Xavier laughed loudly as Elizabeth smirked.

"Why didn't you go with him?" Elizabeth asked, "Justin? Uh.. I don't know" Jason said in realization. "Lucky for you, I got you a plane ticket to California.. The plane should be leaving in an hour and you will be there by tonight" Elizabeth said as Jason smiled.

"Really? Thanks! That means a-- WHOA WAIT, an hour?!" Jason's eyes widened, "better hurry up and make it to your flight" Elizabeth smirked as she held the ticket and Jason snatched it before running off as his friends laughed.

"Elizabeth is in charge!" Jason shouted as his friends whined.

--

"That was just the Chicago Stars!" the announcer said into the microphone as everyone cheered loudly for the team that had won three times in a row.

"That was awesome you guys!" Ariana smiled as the rest of the team smiled, feeling proud. "We've made it to the finals and I am so thankful to be sharing this moment with all of you" Ariana said as the team awed.

"Let's all head back to our hotel rooms" Ariana said as the whole team made it back to the bus.

"You did awesome! I especially liked your awesome backflip" Tyler showed Justin the footage as he smiled.

"I wish Jason was here" Justin said as Tyler smiled, "I'm sure he wishes he were here too.. Why don't you call him?" Tyler asked, "oh yeah!" Justin grabbed his phone and pressed on Jason's name as he waited for an answer.

"Hey babe" Jason said as Justin smiled shyly, "hi." "How are you? How did the Preliminaries go?" Jason asked, "it was amazing! We got a perfect score which wasn't really a surprise but I nailed my triple backflip!" Justin said in excitement.

"That's amazing, I wish I could've seen it" "me too but Tyler has it all on video, i'll show you when I get back and maybe i'll even play with you in my uniform" Justin purred as Jason chuckled, "I'd love to see that happen" he said as Justin smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I've missed you" Justin said with a grin, "I miss you too.. A lot" Jason said as Justin smiled.

"I've got to get going, I have a meeting soon but I promise that we'll do something special when you get back," "okay.. I'll talk to you later" Justin said before hanging up.

"I'm guessing things are going swell between you and Jason?" "everything is perfect" Justin smiled.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading💘

Smut or nah?