"Chicago Heartbreak"

[Not Edited]

Justin stared at himself in the mirror as Sophia smiled, staring at the amazing outfit she had put together.

"Thanks" Justin said with a bored expression, "want to ride our bikes to school?" Sophia asked, "sure" Justin said as his sister smiled. "We could pick up donuts on our way" Sophia said as she grabbed her backpack.

Justin put on his backpack and his other bag with extra clothes for cheerleading practice. Sophia grabbed her bike from the garage and Justin stepped out his house as he followed her.

 Sophia grabbed her bike from the garage and Justin stepped out his house as he followed her

--

"Hey Justin!" Kayden greeted, Justin gave him a small smile and Ariana walked towards Justin with Kyle by her side. "Hey" Ariana said as she followed Justin and Sophia down the halls. "Hi" Justin said and glanced at Tyler, Justin left the group as he rushed towards his best friend.

"Tyler!" Justin called as he walked towards him, Tyler glanced at Justin before walking away.

"Tyler! Wait!" Justin ran towards his best friend and grabbed his wrist, pulling him outside to the garden as Tyler yanked his arm away. "What do you want?" he spat, "I'm sorry Tyler" Justin said as his best friend stared at him. "I'm so sorry for using you, I wasn't thinking and I was desperate but I'm done with the sugar daddy stuff, I promise! No more older men for money, I'm so sorry I fucked up our friendship! Tyler, I love you.. You're my best friend and I regret everything I ever did with those men and the bad stuff I did to you!" Justin took off his sweater and pulled the collar of his shirt down revealing the bruises on his neck.

Tyler stared at Justin for a moment, "what happened?" he asked quietly.

Justin didn't say anything, he hesitated and looked down.

Tyler rolled his eyes and made his way towards the door.

"Andrew!" Justin said as Tyler's eyes widened, the boy turned around in surprise.

"Did Andrew--" Tyler stared at the bruises on Justin's neck, wide eyed.

Justin only nodded and Tyler walked towards his best friend.

"What happened?" Tyler asked as Justin teared up, "after I left.. Andrew followed me home.. H-he pulled a knife out at me and dragged me into an alley" Justin explained as Tyler's eyes darkened.

"That son of a bitch!" "Tyler! I'm pressing charges!" Justin said as his best friend crossed his arms, "really?" "my mom called her lawyer and he's coming tomorrow to question me.. I'd really appreciate if you'd be there" Justin said as his best friend gave him a small smile.

"Of course" Tyler said as Justin smiled, "are you okay with us being just friends?" Justin asked as his best friend nodded. "As long as I'm able to have you around" Tyler chuckled and Justin smiled.

"What happened to Jason?" "I might've said some shit to him that I didn't mean" Justin mumbled, "are you gong to get him back?" "I don't know" Justin shrugged.

"How about we go to a restaurant after practice, I'll buy" Tyler offered. "Of course" Justin said as his best friend smiled again and the boys stood outside the garden in comfortable peace.

--

"Yay! Justin's back!" Nazanin, one of the cheerleaders said. "Justin! We've missed you!" Mariana said as she ran towards her teammate, "I'm here guys" Justin chuckled.

"Are you okay? You can sit out if you want" Ariana said, "no way! The team always comes first" Justin said as Jordan smiled. "Glad to have you back" Aaliyah said.

"What are we standing around for? Let's do this!" Justin said as the team chanted "Chicago Stars!" while forming their pyramid.

--

"So does Andrew know that you're pressing charges?" Tyler asked as he rode his bike besides Justin. "Well my mom says I should talk to the lawyer first" Justin said as Tyler nodded, "I'm here for you buddy" he said as Justin smiled.

Justin stopped his bike and so did Tyler as Jason stood in front of them with his friends.

"Jason?" Justin said in surprise

"You used me!" Jason spat, "what?!" "you used me as some sugar daddy! Well you know what? I regret falling for you Justin! You used me and you probably gave me fucking aids or something! You're gross! You're dirty!" Jason glared.

"Stop" Justin whimpered, "no! You almost got me Justin! and I will get my revenge on you!" Jason glared and Justin cried into his hands as Tyler glared at Jason.

"Do you even know what happened after I left?" Justin whimpered, "oh let me guess! You went out to fuck another dirty old man!" Jason said as his friends eyes widened.

"I was raped, you fucking idiot!" Justin shouted before driving off as Peters eyes widened and so did Xavier's.

"Oh shit" Peter said.

"J-Justin I--" Jason was cut off when Tyler punched him straight at the jaw. "Oooh!" Xavier winced.

Tyler drove behind Justin before yelling, "asshole!"

"Dude, you're such a dick" Peter laughed as Xavier nodded, "you fucked up" he said.

Jason stared at Justin as he drove away, regretting everything that he had said.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yay, another update!

You guys, I'm going to the movies with my crush to see Suicide Squad and I might've told him he could bring his friends just so it would be less awkward and he said he'd come but didn't say if he'd bring people or not so I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not!

Thanks so much for reading cuties 💘🌙