"Chicago Secrets"

Justin sat on the bleachers outside as he watched his best friend run, Justin couldn't stop thinking about Jason.

Jason seemed so happy this morning, why did he all of a sudden decide to break things off? Especially after having sex.

Justin knew that he could press charges and blame Jason for rape like he had with the other men he used but Justin didn't want to this time, something about Jason felt different and Justin wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

Justin did not plan on letting Jason go so easily, he wanted to make Jason jealous and frustrated, sexually frustrated.

"Hey" Justin turned to a man, "hi Roy" Justin said as the older man stood behind him. "I've missed you" Roy said as he put his hands on Justin's waist, "good for you" Justin said and cheered as Tyler had made it cross the finish line in second place.

"Who's coming?" Roy asked, "my friend Tyler and Jordan" Justin said as the older man nodded.

--

"You've got to stop thinking about that cheerleader" Peter said as he walked down the parking lot with Jason, "I'm not" he blushed.

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow" Peter chuckled before going into his own car.

Jason sat in his car and sighed, turning on the engine. "Stop thinking about him Jason, he's just a kid" Jason told himself and turned on the radio for a distraction, "Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader" the music played and Jason face palmed.

--

"Congratulations Ty!" Justin smiled as Tyler walked towards him with a medal, "thanks" he smiled and Justin took a photo of Tyler.

"You did great" Jordan smiled, "thank you" Tyler said. "Let me just get changed out of my uniform then we'll go" he said before leaving.

Roy sat down on the bleachers as he played with his phone.

"I kind of thought you'd be coming with Jason" Jordan whispered, "Jason got caught up at work" Justin said. "Where are we going anyway?" Justin asked, "just some restaurant" Jordan said.

"Okay, let's go" Tyler smiled as he held his bag, walking by Justin's side as Roy rolled his eyes and Jordan raised a brow.

--

Justin sat down across from Roy and Tyler sat across Jordan, not really paying much attention as he was deep in thought.

"I was hoping that after we leave that we could head back to my place" Roy said to Justin quietly, "I can't, Tyler is spending the night at my place" Justin lied.

"Come on baby, I've got money that I am willing to give to you in return for.. Well you know" Roy smirked. "Not today" Justin said, Roy rolled his eyes "what's up with you? You on your period or something?" he said in annoyance. "Shut up" Justin hissed and the waiter came by as Justin smiled innocently.

Jordan sat awkwardly in front of Tyler after they had ordered, she wanted Tyler to communicate with her and she wanted to know more about the boy but it looked like he had too much on his mind to pay attention.

"I've got money, i'll pay for your dinner and i'll even throw in some extra cash if you take me to that bathroom and give me a quick blowjob" Roy offered as Justin shot the man a glare, "not tonight" he spat. "Aw come on baby!" Roy whined, "wasn't that the point of this relationship? You give me sex and I give you money" Roy smirked.

"Leave him alone dude" Tyler spoke up, "and who the fuck are you?" Roy spat, "I'm his best friend" Tyler sassed. "Well I'm his boyfriend!" Roy glared, "I know who you are!" Tyler glared back.

"It's okay Tyler" Justin sighed, "no it's not.. This guy has no respect and needs to back the fuck off" Tyler said and Roy rolled his eyes, "whatever I'm leaving, Justin we're done" Roy said before leaving as Jordan sat awkwardly.

"Sorry about that.. I'll just go, dinners on me" Justin opened his wallet and put down a small stack of money before leaving.

"Thanks" Jordan said and Tyler just looked down as Jordan let out a sigh. "You don't really like me anymore.. Do you?" Jordan spoke and Tyler looked up at her before shaking his head, "I did like you Jordan.. I'm so sorry" he said.

Jordan glanced at Justin as he left through the exit.

"You love Justin" Jordan guessed and Tyler nodded slowly.

--

Justin sniffled as he walked down the streets, he had already lost three of his sugar daddies and has one left. Justin couldn't find it in himself to have sex again without thinking about Jason, he had no idea why he couldn't stop thinking about Jason.

Justin grabbed his phone and dialed Jason's number, he placed his phone against his ear as he waited for an answer.

"I'm sorry but Jason McCann is not available right now--" Justin hung up and rolled his eyes, he had an idea.

Justin wanted to make Jason jealous, hard. He wanted to show Jason what he's missing out on.

And that's what he is going to do.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖