"Chicago Romance"

Justin had woken up the next day on a big comfy bed full of pillows. The boy rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, Justin couldn't remember much of last night except for the blowjob he gave Jason, after they ate Jason took Justin to a bar and they drank a lot.

Justin could remember Jason and him walking into a similar hotel room like this, then after that he had no idea what he was doing.

Justin sat up and winced as he felt a sting on his bum. Justin opened random doors to the apartment until he found the bathroom. Justin walked in and turned on the shower, he stripped out of his clothes and looked at his body in the mirror.

Justin's eyes widened at the handprint on his left cheek, "shit" he said and stepped in the shower.

Justin put on Jason's long T-shirt and his shorts, Justin heard his phone ring and he grabbed it from the nightstand. "Hello?" Justin said while putting on his shoes, "hey Justin" Tyler said. "Hey" Justin said, "how did your date go?" "it wasn't a date Tyler but I think we had sex" Justin said.

Tyler's breath hitched, "oh um.. Are you okay?" "Of course I am Tyler, I got what I wanted and I plan on keeping that."

"Are you coming to my track game tonight?" Tyler asked and Justin smiled, "of course! I'll be there" Justin said as Tyler smiled.

"Okay, i'll see you there" Tyler said and hung up.

"Oh, you're still here" Jason said as he walked into the room, Justin stretched as he walked towards the man. "Yeah, I am" he said crossing his arms.

"You can stay if you'd like, I have to go to work" Jason said as he put his suit on and Justin walked towards the man, grabbing a blue tie as he wrapped it around Jason's neck, "I need to go to school" Justin said.

"I'll take you there" Jason said and Justin smiled, "yeah I know you will" he said and Jason chuckled before pulling away. "Come on" he said and Justin yanked the older man back against him as he kissed him.

Jason glided his tongue into Justin's mouth slowly and Justin slipped his hand into Jason's pocket, grabbing his wallet and cash before slipping it back in.

Jason pulled away as he licked his lips, "come on" he said and Justin followed him.

--

"You're going on a date with Jordan? but you told me you didn't like her in that way" Justin raised a brow a he walked down the halls with Tyler. "I don't but I just thought I'd give it a shot" Tyler shrugged.

Justin smiled, "maybe we could double date, me you and one of my man candies."

"That sounds great, thanks" Tyler sighed in relief. "You're really nervous" Justin chuckled, "I haven't gone on a date in awhile.. Not since seventh grade," "no worries! I understand" Justin grinned.

"So you and Jason" Tyler smiled, "I woke up in his apartment and he took me out to breakfast, it was amazing" Justin smiled. "Is he any good?" "I don't really remember, I got drunk later on but I have a handprint on my ass and I feel great so I'm guessing he did amazing" Justin shrugged.

Tyler laughed, "still coming to my game?" "you can count on it" Justin said as they walked into class.

--

"Mr. McCann, I have your coffee sir" Jason's assistant walked in with a cup of coffee and papers. "Mr. Vasquez wants you to sign these papers" Jason's assistant said as she put down a couple of papers. Jason flipped through a few pages and bit his lower lip, grabbing his gold pen with the text DELTA across from it. "There you go" Jason smiled politely.

"Someone's in a good mood" Peter said as he walked in with Xavier. "You guys were right, younger men are better and louder" Jason said as Peter smiled, "how old is he?" "umm i don't know, i think sixteen" Jason said as Xavier's eyes widened "WHAT?" he shouted as Peter's jaw dropped. "Dude! we thought he was eighteen and a senior or something, you are so going to jail" Xavier laughed as Jason frowned, "but you guys said it was okay" "we didn't know he'd be that young, what grade is he in?" Peter asked "uh I think a sophomore" Jason said.

"I can't believe i'm saying this but this thing you two have needs to stop, it's messed up" Peter said and Xavier nodded in agreement. "I can't just have sex with him and leave him the next day, i'm not like that" Jason said in frustration. "Would you rather be a jerk or a pedophile?" Xavier snorted and Peter snorted as Jason looked down guiltily, he really liked Justin.

Jason's phone began ringing and his friends left as he answered, "hello? he said "Hi Jason" Justin said and Jason bit his lower lip "hi."

"My friend Tyler is going on a date with one of my cheer teammates and we want to make it a double date so would you come?" Justin asked and Jason sighed. "I can't, I'm stuck in the office all day" Jason said as Justin frowned, "do you want me to stop by later? i could bring you lunch" Justin offered. "No, don't come Justin.. I can't see you anymore" Jason said as Justin's heart clenched.

"Oh," Justin hung up and Jason sighed.

"Don't feel bad Jason, you're doing the right thing" the man told himself.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello, thanks for reading!

I am so so happy it's the weekend because summer school has been stressing me out so much and I'm so happy that's all over and I don't have to worry about exams anymore until Tuesday for my second semester exam! Lmfao but my crush will be there so that should be interesting.

My dad said he'd buy me shoes since I passed, should I get blue and black Vans or black Converse?

I hope you all have an amazing Fourth of July weekend🌙