"Chicago Club"

Justin stood in line with Tyler, holding a fake ID in his hand as he waited impatiently. "This line is taking forever! You are so lucky it's Friday otherwise I would've left a long time ago" Justin said to Tyler. "Look!" Tyler said and Justin's eyes brightened.

Jason walked besides his friends as they were on their way to the back of the line, "hey!" Justin shouted and Jason glanced at the cheerleader. "It's the cheerleader" Jason's friend said as they walked towards Justin.

"Why don't you come join us in line?" Justin asked as he smiled at Jason.

Jason bit his lower lip as he checked out the younger man, Jason had to admit that Justin is indeed attractive and Jason loved Justin's confidence, he'd be lying if he said he weren't turned out right now.

"Come on do it, I don't wanna stand here all day plus the kid isn't that bad looking" his friend urged, "ugh fine" Jason said and Justin smiled as Jason and his friends stood next to him and Tyler.

"Hi" Justin said confidently to Jason, "hi cheerleader" Jason responded as he licked his lips. "What brings you here, hm?" Justin asked "my friends dragged me here for some drinks but honestly I just want to go home, I've been in the office all day" Jason sighed.

Justin was a bit creeped out by how accurate Tyler's theory was. "Oh um" Justin didn't know what to say, he felt a bit nervous and he had no idea why, Justin usually has a whole script written in his head that he repeats to every man he meets.

"Aren't you two a bit too young to be here anyway?" Jason's friend spoke up and the line began to move as the security guard asked for an ID. Justin and Tyler handed the man their ID's and Jason's friends watched as the security guard scanned them. Justin gulped nervously thinking how embarrassing it would be if he got caught, especially in front of Jason.

"Enjoy your night, boys" the guard said as he stepped aside for Justin and Tyler.

"See you there" Justin whispered to Jason before entering with his best friend.

"What's your next move?" Tyler asked as they walked towards the bar, "we take two shots then dance and I impress Jason with body language" Justin said and walked towards the bar. "Are you sure? I mean Jason seems different.. At lease from what you've told me, normally the guys would have their boxers dropping within seconds" Tyler said.

"Oh! He's coming, you're dancing with me!" Justin said before grabbing two shots, "what? I don't swing that way but you're looking fine tonight so I have mixed feelings" Tyler said. "Give my friend here four shots" Justin said to the bartender, "that's why you won't remember" Justin grinned. "Isn't this technically rape?" "You can back out if you want but then you'd be the worst friend ever" Justin said innocently.

"Ugh fine! But I am not getting drunk!" Tyler said as Justin took four shots right before walking to the dance floor with his best friend.

Justin glanced at the entrance of the building to see Jason walking in with his friends. Justin began to dance with Tyler and grabbed his best friends shoulder, grinding his hips slowly as Tyler groaned. "Shit! Stop it! You're going to give me a damn boner!" he said.

Jason watched the way Justin's body moved to the Rhythm of the music, Jason liked what he was looking at and leaned back against the wall as he watched with his arms crossed.

"Just fuck him already before that red head does" Jason's friend Peter said. "He's in high school and I am twenty four, it's not right" Jason said as he watched the younger man get closer to Tyler.

"So? Who's going to tell? I won't, Xavier won't tell either" Peter shrugged before walking away. Jason just watched with his arms crossed.

"He's coming" Tyler said and Justin began to feel dizzy, "G-good" he said and let out a giggle as Tyler raised a brow. "Are you drunk?" "w-what? No! I'm not!" Justin laughed.

"You are such a lightweight" Tyler said and grabbed Justin, "sorry buddy but I can't leave you here so that someone can take advantage of you, let's go home" Tyler said and Jason stood by the boys. "Mind if I take it from here?" Jason asked and Tyler shook his head.

"Nah dude, he's drunk and I'm not gonna let some guy I barley know take him" Tyler said as Jason sighed, "please I'm not like that," "that's what they all say!" Tyler rolled his eyes and carried Justin over his shoulder. "Even if I were like that.. Isn't that what he came here for!" Jason shouted and Tyler stared at Jason. Tyler was thankful with the fact that Jason did not know what Justin really came for so that he could say, "excuse me? Not everything is about sex, he didn't come here so that you could fuck him and leave his ass outside a hotel room, he just wanted to see you.. Get over yourself McCann" Tyler said and turned around with Justin as they left the club.

Jason bit his lower lip as he watched them leave, wondering how the hell is he going to be able to see Justin again? Jason knew what he said was wrong, he regretted it and did not want that kind of image.

That's when Jason remembered something, Justin is a cheerleader.

--

"Yes Ms. Bieber, your son is here with me and he will be spending the night at my place" Tyler said as he talked to Justin's mother.

"What? Pfft no! Why would Justin be intoxicated? He's only sixteen! Where would he even get liquor from?" Tyler laughed nervously. "Thank you" Tyler said.

"Tylerrrr!" Justin whined as he was on the bed, "Justin shut up!" Tyler hissed. "Uh yeah that was Justin! He's just having a sex dream about me, okay bye!" Tyler hung up and sighed. "Come lay with me" Justin laughed, "get some rest" Tyler said and grabbed a towel "I'm going to take a quick shower, stay here! Don't you dare make any noise!" Tyler said before leaving.

Justin whined as Tyler left and lied down on the bed.

"Oh hell no!" Tyler said and Justin raised a brow, his best friend ran back to the room. "You gave me a damn hickey! How did I not feel that?" Tyler hissed and Justin smiled before turning to the clock.

"Happy birthday Ty!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

For those of you that gave me names for the cheerleaders, they will appear most likely the next chapter!

Thanks for reading 💘