"Chicago Trial (2)"

"You coming to see the rest of the trial?" Elizabeth asked, "yeah I just-- I don't know" Jason mumbled. "What's wrong?" "Is it weird that I'm scared for him?" "Well.. No, it proves you care and you being there would make him feel a lot better" Elizabeth said as Jason smiled.

"Thanks" "yeah, now come on" Elizabeth said as Jason followed her.

--

"Hey Justin! We just wanted to wish you good luck on your trial today! We hope you win and don't worry! We will win that trophy for you!" The cheer team cheered and Justin smiled at the video Ariana had sent him.

The witness sat on the bench across from him and Adrian walked towards the men, "okay! Let's go" Adrian said as Justin stood up and followed his lawyer inside the room.

The witness stood on the podium and cleared his throat as he fixed his beanie. Andrew's lawyer put up a photo of Justin and Andrew in freshman year, together. They were smiling and it was posted by Andrew the day after the assault, the second time.

"Please describe this photo," "it's just Justin with the rapist" the man shrugged. "Taken the day after he had blamed the defender," "that photo is old!" Justin shouted in annoyance, "yeah what he said" the witness said. The judge shook his head for the lack of evidence.

"Tell me what you saw after Justin was assaulted," "I saw the rapist leave the alley holding a knife and he was pulling his pants back on.. I would've gotten out to see what happened but my wife told me it wasn't safe" the man said.

"Thank you" Andrew's lawyer said as the witness left the podium.

Andrew walked towards the podium and Justin's lawyer stood up, holding a file as Andrew stared at Justin.

"What were you doing at the alley so late?" Adrian asked, "it was just a shortcut home" Andrew said, voice cracking and he cleared his throat as he grinned nervously. "My witness says you were pulling your jeans up when he saw you leave" "I might've taken a quick piss" Andrew said.

"Then explain why my client has your semon that we did a DNA sample on his shirt?" Adrian asked as she held a shirt in a bag. Everyone gasped and Tyler smirked, knowing that Justin's lawyer had finally gotten to him.

"I-I don't know" Andrew said as his breath hitched, "and explain why we've had your past ex's tell us that you always had a habit of putting too much pressure on people and gave out too many orders along with threats?" "where did you get that from?" Andrew spat.

"Melissa Cruz, who could not come in today because she was too afraid, had talked to me and said that you pressured her into having her let you touch her breasts or else you'd stab her" Justin's lawyer stated and Andrew didn't know what to say, he knew he was caught and there was nothing he could say to defend himself.

"Thank you" the judge said, "we will now take the time to make a decision, you all have five minutes" the judge said and used the tool to hit the table before everyone stood up to have their breaks.

"You're doing great" Tyler said as Justin grinned, "thank you" he said as he glanced at Jason.

Justin walked towards Jason, "hi" he said "hey" Jason said shyly. "Thanks again for coming" "no problem.. I'm here for you Justin, I'm always here for you" Jason said as Justin smiled softly.

"Can we start over?" Justin asked as Jason chuckled. "Hi, I'm Jason McCann.. I've seen you around for awhile.. I think you're really beautiful and I'd like to get to know you better" Jason said as Justin smiled, "I'm Justin.. and of course, i'd love to" Justin blushed as Jason smiled.

Elizabeth smiled as she watched her friend, she knew Jason was definitely in love.

"Come on" Pattie said as Justin walked back to his seat, everyone sat back down and Andrew's lawyer sighed in frustration.

"All rise" the judge said as everyone stood up.

A police officer handed the judge a piece of paper.

"On the charge of sexual assault, the jury finds the defendants.. Guilty."

Justin smiled widely as Tyler and his family hugged him tightly, "oh my god" Pattie smiled as Justin chuckled, tears streaming down his cheeks as Jason smiled.

"Congratulations" the lawyer said, "thank you so much" Justin said as the lawyer smiled.

--

"Let's celebrate!" Tyler said as Justin chuckled, "actually we have a surprise for Justin" Jeremy said as Justin raised a brow. "We made some arrangements and rented you a jet to take you to California" Jeremy said as Justin's eyes widened, "really?!" "yes.. The cheerleaders are waiting for you" Pattie said as Justin smiled widely and Sophia smiled.

"Thank you so much! I love you guys!" Justin said as his family smiled.

"Don't forget to let your boyfriend know you're leaving" Tyler said as Justin turned around to see Jason standing from afar as he smiled.

Justin walked towards Jason, "congratulations" Jason said as Justin smiled, "thank you.. I'm going on a last minute trip to the cheerleading competition" Justin informed as Jason nodded. "I get it, good luck" he said.

"Thanks and I was hoping that when I get back that maybe we could go on a real date" Justin said as Jason smiled, "I'd really like that" "good" Justin said and Jason looked around awkwardly.

Justin rolled his eyes and grabbed Jason by the back of his neck, pulling him into a kiss as Jason smiled.

Tyler and Sophia watched as they smiled, Elizabeth smirked.

Justin dove his tongue into Jason's mouth slowly as Jason groaned and Justin pecked Jason's lips once more before pulling away.

"I'l see you Friday!" Justin said as he ran back towards his family, Jason waved as he smiled widely.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Literally editing this in class so I will add the song when I get home!

Thanks for reading 💘💘