"Chicago Soulmates"

"I am so happy to finally be home! and thank god it's spring break!" Justin smiled widely as he put his bags down, still in his uniform.

"Me too, I hate hotel rooms" Sophia said as Justin chuckled.

"I should get going" Justin said as he grabbed his keys, "already?" "I have a man waiting for me in his hotel room, hot and ready" Justin winked as Sophia rolled her eyes playfully.

Sophia's eyes widened as she also noticed that Justin hadn't even changed out his uniform, "oh god! Cheerleader kink!" Sophia gasped.

--

"I love you" Jason told Justin as the boy kissed him, "I love you too" Justin replied as he put his hands on the ends of Jason's shirt, pulling it right off as Jason's eyes widened a bit.

"Whoa baby" Jason said as he was pushed to the king size bed and Justin straddled the man as Jason licked his lips, taking off Justin's cheer shirt.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Jason asked as Justin nodded, "yes.. Make love to me Jason" Justin moaned as Jason's eyes filled with so much love and he flipped the both of them around as Jason was now on top of the boy.

Justin undid Jason's belt and pulled it off before pulling down Jason's pants along with the man's boxers, Jason's breath hitched as Justin stroked the man's member.

"Oh, fuck!" Jason moaned as Justin's hand moved faster around the man's hard nine inch, "shit! Shit! Stop! I want to be inside of you" Jason moaned. "Sorry baby" Justin said innocently before moving his hand.

Jason kissed Justin again, this time he did it so passionately as his tongue dove around the boys mouth, Justin gasped as Jason's hand reached for his thigh.

Jason grabbed the fabric between Justin's shorts, pushing the fabric to the side to reveal Justin's entrance. "You're not wearing underwear" Jason breathed, "mhm" Justin hummed and kissed Jason again.

"Jason" Justin moaned as Jason kissed the boys neck softly, sucking and licking over the boys sweet spot repeatedly.

Jason stroked himself before pushing himself inside of the boy, Justin let out a loud gasped as he tugged on the bed sheets, his thighs shaking and he quivered underneath Jason as his jaw dropped and his eyes were closed as Jason pushed his member inside of him while sucking over his sweet spot.

"J-Jason?" Justin moaned, "what is it baby?" Jason asked as he stopped. "W-will you be my boyfriend?" Justin asked as he looked into Jason's eyes and Jason smiled, "of course" he said and Justin kissed Jason again passionately and slowly.

"Keep going baby" Justin said as Jason continued to push himself inside of Justin as his thighs shook.

Justin has had sex so many times but Jason felt so much bigger and he was so gentle, caring, and reassuring. Justin loved it, he loved Jason.

For the first time, Justin was making love.

Once Jason was finally inside of Justin, the men stayed at their position so that Justin could adjust Jason's thick, warm member inside of him.

Jason wanted to move as he was inside of his boyfriends very tight entrance but he waited until his boyfriend gave him permission to.