"Chicago Boys"

The next morning, Justin made his way into the kitchen of his home as his sister was already sat by the table. "Hi, Sophia!" Justin greeted with a grin, "hi" she said while texting away on her phone.

"Whatcha doin'?" Justin sat besides his sister, "texting Josh" she said and Justin grabbed his own phone. "Here, lets take a photo!" Justin said and Sophia rolled her eyes playfully before turning to the camera.

"Perfect!" Justin grinned and posted it to Snapchat

"By the way, one of your creepy man candies stopped by while you were out yesterday" Sophia said, "oh no! I told them never to come over" Justin sighed. "Them? How many do you have?!" Sophia asked wide eyed, "just three right now!" Justin shrugged as he grabbed a waffle.

"Justin, i swear! If another one of your creepy man candies come over then I will call the police and tell mom and dad," "you wouldn't!" Justin frowned. "I will! He was totally flirting with me too!" Sophia scoffed and Justin's eyes widened. "He what?! What did he look like?! I am so dumping him!"

"Justin! Focus! He flirted with me! A fucking old man!" Sophia said and Justin grabbed his phone,  "yeah yeah" he shrugged her off and called one of his boy toys, Sophia rolled her eyes and left the kitchen.

"Hi Roy" Justin said as the man answered, "Justin? It's seven a.m" "yeah I know but i have a quick question" Justin said and Roy groaned on the other line. "What?" he said in annoyance, "did you come over last night?" Justin asked. "No, I was working" Roy said in confusion, "why?"

"No reason, go back to sleep!" Justin hung up and looked through his contacts, pressing on another name.

"It's about time you call" a man said, "hi Mason" Justin said in an innocent tone, "I stopped by! You weren't home! I needed you last night" Mason groaned. "I was at a cheerleading competition! I told you!" Justin said in annoyance.

"Oh god, I love it when you wear that uniform of yours" "well too bad you won't be able to see me wearing my uniform anymore because we are over!" Justin said, "what?! Why?!" "You flirted with my sister! You fucking pig! and I spent over a hundred dollars last night for dinner, using your credit card which I am cutting up now!" Justin shouted into the phone before hanging up and blocking the man's number.

Tyler watched from the doorway as  Justin grabbed a knife, cutting up the credit card in such anger. Tyler let out a bubble of laughter as Justin shot his head up at his best friend. "When did you get here?" "I got here at 'you flirted with my sister you fucking pig'" Tyler mimicked Justin's voice and laughed as Justin pouted.

"Chicago boys are complicated" Justin sighed, "the only good looking Chicago boy is me" Tyler said and Justin walked towards his
best friend.