"Chicago Truth"

Ariana poured tea into the mug and grabbed a donut, walking up the stairs as she walked into Justin's room that he had finally opened.

"Here, this should help" Ariana said as Justin glanced at the mug and donut on the nightstand.
Ariana noticed how pale he looked, Justin shivered as he slowly sat up.

Ariana gasped at the bruises on his neck but did not say anything, Justin grabbed the mug and took a sip of tea before clearing his throat and coughing as Ariana patted his back. 

Justin heard Pattie walk in with her husband and the boy lied back down, Ariana stood up and shut the door as she stood in the halls.

"Justin doesn't want to see anyone, I got him tea but he didn't say anything" Ariana said as Jeremy had a concerned look.

--

Jason heard banging on the door and groaned, the banging had gotten louder and the man finally gave in with a whine before getting out of bed. Jason opened the door to reveal a girl.

"Um.. Do I know you?" "i'm Justin's sister" Sophia said as Jason raised a brow, "what are you--" Sophia walked into the apartment as Jason looked at her and shut the door.

"My brother is upset and we think you might have something to do with it" Sophia said as Jason rubbed his eyes, "I didn't do anything to hurt him, if anything he hurt me" Jason said with a scoff.

"Please tell me what happened! Justin won't leave his room" Sophia said as Jason sighed, "um he was trying to make me jealous so I might've tried to do the same thing" Jason started, "that's it?" "no let me finish, uh and then we sang a duet and fucked right after."

Sophia rolled her eyes, "I didn't need to know that" she said. "While we fucked I told him that I loved him and he said that he used me for sex and took my money right before leaving" Jason said as Sophia just stared at him.

"You said what?! You're a sugar daddy! You're not supposed to say that!" Sophia said as Jason raised a brow, "a sugar what?"

"None of this information was useful, thanks for wasting my time" Sophia stood up and walked toward the exit but stopped as she reached the doorknob.

"Justin misses you, he's laying in bed with your shirt on with bruises on his neck according to his cheer captain Ariana.. You should talk to him" Sophia said before leaving.

Jason's heart fluttered as he stared at the door.

--

"Please tell us what's wrong sweetie" Pattie sat by her sons bed as Justin covered himself with a blanket. Jeremy leaned back against the wall as Sophia walked into the room, Ariana watched as she stood in the halls.

Justin groaned in annoyance and sat up, his mother gasped at the bruises and Justin sniffled.

"I want to press charges" Justin said as Jeremy raised a brow, "on Andrew" Justin finished.

Pattie immediately caught on to what her son was saying and so did everyone else in the room, Ariana gasped and Sophia's eyes widened.

"That's it, I'm going to kick that NorthSide cheerleaders ass" Jeremy grabbed a baseball bat and Sophia ran towards her dad, "no dad!"

"Honey, don't! We are going to press charges okay? Calm down" Pattie said as Jeremy sighed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Pattie asked as Justin nodded with a sniffle and gave everyone a small smile.

"I'll make some calls" Pattie left with Jeremy and Sophia as Ariana walked into Justin's room.

"I'm sorry I can't be in the competition Ariana" Justin said as she smiled, "it's okay.. I completely understand" she said before hugging her teammate.

"I'd do the same thing in your shoes too" Ariana said as Justin smiled.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" Ariana asked as Justin nodded, "yeah I'm pretty sure Tyler knows about yesterday.. I need to talk to him" Justin said as he removed the blanket from his body.

"Sophia talked to Jason" Ariana said as Justin got out of bed, "how did that go?" "the guy is a mess Justin" Ariana said as the boy chuckled.

"I really like him Ariana but I don't think he's going to want me after what happened" Justin said as she nodded in understanding.

"I'm going to shower real quick" Justin said before going to the bathroom.

"Is he okay?" Sophia asked as Ariana nodded, "yeah.. I really want to take his mind off of things so could you maybe help him pick a nice outfit tomorrow? Talk to him" Ariana said as Sophia nodded "yeah no problem."

--

"A sugar daddy is an older man that gives someone money for sex in return" Peter said as Jason sighed, "he used me."

"I bet the kid has aids or something" Xavier said as Peter snorted. "His sister lied, Justin doesn't miss me.. I mean he probably has ten more guys with him buying him shit" Jason snorted.

"To think, I actually thought he missed me too" Jason mumbled.

"Go tell him that, don't let some kid mess with you" Peter said and Jason nodded. "I will" he said before grabbing his coat.

"This won't end well" Xavier said as Peter nodded in agreement, "wanna go watch?" "hell yeah" Peter said as they grabbed their coats and followed Jason.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖