Epilogue

"I can't believe they kicked us out" Jason scoffed as he walked besides Justin, their hairs were messy and their clothes weren't even fully on.

"Whatever, we can eat somewhere else!" Justin said as the couple walked into a random restaurant.

"Attention everyone! This is our first date!" Justin said as everyone glanced at him. Jason only laughed as they took their seats.

A waitress put down their menus and Jason grabbed his as he cleared his throat, fixing his hair as Justin did the same.

A waitress came by to put down cups of water and breadsticks, "we're ready ma'am!" Justin said as the waitress grabbed a notepad.

"I'll have the midnight special" Jason said with a smile, "i'll have pasta!" Justin said. "You really like Italian food" Jason laughed, "are you kidding? I love it! I could eat it all day!" Justin smiled.

"Can I confess something?" Jason asked as Justin nodded with a grin.

"I didn't think I could ever I could ever fall in love until I met you Justin.. Justin, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't care about how old you are or all the bad things you've done in your past, your little flaws are what make you beautiful and so so real, I'm willing to go through anything to be with you.. I won't ever judge you for all the things you've done, and I'll always be by your side through thick and thin.. Maybe I could even take you on a trip to Italy someday, eh? I love you" Jason said.

Justin smiled widely, his cheeks obviously red as Jason chuckled.

"Aw! I love you too! You big cheese ball!" Justin kissed his boyfriend as Jason smiled.

Jason wanted Justin closer, he wanted to show the boy how much he truly means to him.

Justin moaned into the kiss and everyone glanced at them as Jason shoved everything from the table away.

The lovely couple, once again getting kicked out another restaurant.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The ending is supposed to be humorous but ya'll didn't like it so I did this lol.