"Chicago Lies"

"So, you're seriously not mad about last night?" Tyler asked as he walked down the halls by Jordan's side, "no.. I understand you were just confused.. I promise I'm not mad" Jordan reassured and Tyler smiled softly.

"When did this all happen?" Jordan asked, "Justin and I snuck into a club to make Jason jealous

"When did this all happen?" Jordan asked, "Justin and I snuck into a club to make Jason jealous.. Justin got wasted so I took him home and he was really drunk, he wanted me to sleep by him which I did and I was falling asleep until he kissed me.."

"Happy birthday Ty!" Justin smiled lazily, "thanks but go to sleep! I'll be in my room" "no!! Sleep with me!" Justin whined and Tyler rolled his eyes before lying down next to his best friend.

Justin smiled and Tyler closed his eyes as he lied on his back, Tyler could feel Justin moving and didn't seem to mind until Justin had pressed his lips against Tyler's.

Tyler peaked one eye open to see Justin closing his eyes as he kissed him. Tyler could feel his heart clench and his stomach twist as Justin made out with the boy.

"Why aren't you kissing me back?" Justin asked with his lips still against Tyler's, "you're drunk Justin.. Go to sleep" Tyler said and pulled away before rolling over to face the wall.

Justin rolled his eyes and lied back down as he tried sleeping, Tyler stared at the wall as he thought about the kiss.

"So he was drunk? Which means he doesn't remember" Jordan said and Tyler nodded, "I'm sorry about that" Jordan said and Tyler shrugged. "Speaking of Justin, where is he?" Jordan asked as they walked into class.

Tyler looked around and the boy began to feel concerned, "I don't know, he hasn't texted me since yesterday" Tyler said.

--

Justin lied down on his bed, breathing heavily as he lied down next to a man name Alan.

Alan grabbed a cigarette and lit it up as Justin stared at the ceiling.

"I've got to get going, it was nice seeing you again baby" Alan said and sat up as he slipped on his boxers and grabbed his wallet before throwing a fifty dollar bill at Justin.

"You're leaving?" Justin asked, "yeah I told my wife i'd just go out to get groceries" Alan said before leaving and Justin lied on his bed with a groan. Justin's phone began to ring and he grabbed it, "hello?" Justin sighed. "Justin why aren't you in school?" Sophia asked as she stood in the bathroom.

"I didn't feel like going" Justin groaned, "are you still upset about Jason?" Sophia sighed. Justin nodded even though Sophia couldn't see that, she knew his answer. "If you want to make the man jealous then just.. I don't know, date someone your age?" "Sophia! I just can't, okay? Older men know what they're doing plus, money!"

"You don't actually have to like him.. Just use someone and show him off a lot in front of Jason" Sophia shrugged and Justin smiled.

"That's perfect! But who would I use?" Justin bit his lower lip, "well.. There's a rumor going on that Tyler might be gay" "whoa what?! First off he is my best friend! I can't just use him like that! Second, Tyler isn't gay I-I think?" Justin said in shock and remembered his double date with Roy and Jordan.

Tyler barely paid attention to Jordan and Justin's noticed how much Tyler has stared at him ever since they went to the club.

"He doesn't have to know Justin.. Just tell Tyler that things didn't work out with Jason and you've realized your feelings for him, it'll be our little secret" Sophia smiled and Justin smirked.

"Okay, but I'm going to need your help."

--

"Justin Bieber, you're late" Mr. Cosgrove said as Justin stood by the entrance of the class room, wearing an eye catching outfit.

Tyler's jaw dropped at Justin's appearance, Sophia watched from the halls as she smirked at Tyler's reaction

"I'm sorry sir, but I have a pass" Justin said and the teacher took it as Justin made his way towards Tyler.

"Hi Tyler" Justin said as he sat down, "hey" Tyler smiled. "How come you didn't come earlier?" "I just thought I'd get a new hairstyle um, how do I look?" Justin asked with a smile. "You look great" Tyler said in amusement.

"Let's hang out, after I get out of practice" Justin said as he moved close to Tyler.

Tyler's breath hitched, "okay sure I-I'll wait for you" he grinned.

"Perfect."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Short, but I just thought I'd give you guys an idea of what will happen later.