"Chicago Jealousy"

Jason McCann walked into a restaurant with his friends Peter and Xavier, they made their way into a more quiet area of the restaurant and sat down together as the waitress put down their menus.

Peter checked out the waitress as she shot him a wink. "You've been quiet lately Jason" Xavier said, "I've just been tired" Jason responded and grabbed his menu.

"Check it out, it's the cheerleader" Xavier said and Jason never thought he could look at anyone so fast.

Justin walked into the restaurant with Tyler and Jason's jaw dropped at Justin's appearance, "holy shit! I could see why you fucked him" Peter said and Xavier nodded in agreement as they checked out Justin.

Justin turned to Jason and shot him the most nastiest glare he could and Jason winced. "Ouch, someone's mad" Peter said.

"He's making me jealous" Jason said as Justin sat down across from Tyler. "Clearly he's doing a good job at that" Peter said as Jason glared at Tyler and Justin.

Justin smirked as he shot Jason a quick glance, Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off Justin. Tyler liked how Justin looked today, but then again.. Tyler always liked how Justin looked.

"Uh, Tyler?" Justin raised a brow, his best friend shook his head "u-um yes?" he stuttered. "You've been staring at me ever since cheerleading practice" Justin smirked, "oh uh.. Sorry" Tyler said and grabbed his menu as he covered his face.

"There's been a little rumor going around lately Ty" Justin said and moved closer to his best friend. "Oh really?" Tyler's breath hitched.

Jason watched carefully and his friends rolled their eyes.

"My sister tells me that you're gay," "I'm not" Tyler said as he put the menu down, Justin raised a brow. "Okay.. I like a boy but I don't think I'm gay, I think I still like girls but I can't imagine myself being with anyone but him" Tyler said as Justin nodded in understanding.

"Well who's the lucky guy?" Justin grinned.

"I'm going over there" Jason said, "no! You can't give in so easily! That's what he wants" Xavier said and Jason watched with a glare as Justin kissed Tyler.

Jason's jaw dropped and he could feel his heart clench as Justin kissed Tyler with his eyes open, he shot Jason a wink before wrapping his arms around Tyler's neck.

"Oh that's it!" Jason stood up from his seat, "no! You've got to calm down!" Xavier said and pushed Jason back on his seat.

Jason huffed and watched as Justin fed Tyler fries, Tyler just smiled as Justin took a bite out of the other end and Jason got out of his seat before leaving the restaurant.

Jason opened the door to his car and sat down, shutting the door as he started the engine. "Jason? Where are you going?" Xavier asked as he tapped on the window, "home! I'm going home!" Jason said and drove off as he huffed.

"Fine Bieber! Two could play at this game!" Jason huffed.

--

"I had a really nice time with you" Tyler smiled as he stood outside the restaurant with Justin. "So did I" Justin said and remembered Jason's face when he kissed Tyler.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Tyler said and Justin nodded before leaving, Justin grabbed his phone as he sat in his car and dialed his sisters number.

"Hello?" Sophia said, "your plan worked! Jason was so jealous that he couldn't take it and left!" Justin laughed. "What about you and Tyler?" "his crush on me is so obvious, I can't believe I hadn't noticed it before" Justin chuckled.

"I told you so" Sophia laughed. "Could you please dress me up again tomorrow? Jason was practically eyeballing me" Justin asked, "sure! No problem.. How did you know he was going to be at the restaurant?" Sophia raised a brow

"I have my ways," Justin smiled.

--

"I want to make him jealous too" Jason said over the phone, "okay well.. I hear Selena has a crush on you" Peter said. "The front desk lady? I need someone on my level, not some third class poor lady," Jason rolled his eyes.

"Oh! There's this woman name Elizabeth Delarosa, she's the Vice President of Alfa Company that's near Franklin Park, right by the casino! I hear it's supposed to be huge and she is coming in tomorrow to get to know her so called competition" Peter said as Jason wrote down her name and smiled, "thanks" "no problem and teens like Justin like to hang out at cool restaurants so go there with her" Peter said as Jason nodded with a vicious smirk.

"Mr. McCann, your meeting is ready" Jason's assistant said. "Thank you, please tell my designer that I need an outfit for tomorrow" Jason said as his assistant nodded before leaving.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading!

This could go wrong in many possible ways lol.

I see my crush tomorrow and I am so freakin nervous! Hopefully I won't embarrass myself.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend😇💕