"Chicago Heat"

"How do I look?" Justin asked as he walked towards Ariana, "wow you look.. Hot" she said as Justin smiled, "thanks!" he said before running towards Tyler.

"Ty!" Justin called as Tyler turned around and Justin was surprised with how good his best friend was dressed too

"Ty!" Justin called as Tyler turned around and Justin was surprised with how good his best friend was dressed too. "Hey" Tyler smiled, "what's up?" Justin said, "oh nothing I'm just studying for exams" Tyler closed his notebook.

"Why don't we go to the garden during lunch?" Justin asked, "okay" Tyler smiled.

--

"Thank you so much for the outfit Mariah" Jason said as the woman smiled, "no problem! Anything for my favorite client" Mariah smiled and Jason grinned before handing her a check.

"Mr. McCann, Elizabeth will be here in fifteen minutes" Jason's assistant said and the man put on cologne before sitting down.

--

Tyler and Justin sat on the grass under a tree as they ate their sandwiches, Justin let out a sigh as Tyler looked around. "Are you okay?" Tyler asked his best friend, "yeah.. I'm just thinking" Justin said.

"I want to talk about us" Tyler said and Justin nodded, "okay" he said. "You like me.. right?" "Of course I do" Justin chuckled, "what about your sugar daddies?" "they're all gone Tyler, I couldn't do it.. Not with you always in my mind" Justin said as Tyler smiled softly.

"Are we actually doing this?" "It seems like it" Justin smiled, "okay.. but if you want to back down now.. This is your chance, I promise I won't be upset" Tyler said.

Justin shook his head, "I don't want to back down" he said and Tyler kissed Justin softly as he kissed back. Justin hated using Tyler but he wanted to see Jason give in. Justin was never the one to make the first move and he didn't want to start now.

--

Jason sat awkwardly across Elizabeth as the girl with black curly hair sat at the other side of the table, staring at Jason.