[5] : THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT

CHAPTER 5 \\ THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

THE NEXT few days the students decided where they wanted to practice. Blaire suggested that they practice in the Forbidden Forest. She thought it was a nice place to practice the Dark Arts. The forest was a dark, mysterious place to be taught the Dark Arts. Of course, everyone turned it down; the brunette was still bitter about that.

They wanted a place where Umbridge wouldn't be able find them.

Of course somehow, someone saw the group of students in Hogshead. So, Professor Umbridge took upon the situation and made it that all student organizations are henceforth disbanded. She also made it that if anyone was caught being in a student organization, will be expelled.

Blaire Hope was walking in the hallway, minding her own business when she saw the infamous trio. "Have you guys figured out a place to practice yet?"

The trio sadly sighed, shaking their hands no. "I still think we should practice in the Forbidden Forest."

"No!" The trio exclaimed at the same time. Blaire put her hands up, "Alright, fine. Don't take my good ideas into consideration"

Neville Longbottom was tripped by Crabbe and Goyle, whom were all walking by. "Watch where you're going, Longbottom."

Blaire huffed, as she pushed Draco's goons, making them trip on each other, "Grow up, Idiots!"

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement," Hermione excitedly complimented.

"The what?" Blaire questioned, as she looked up at the enormous, black door that just had appeared out of nowhere.

"It's also know as the Come and Go Room," Hermione stated. "The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has a real need of it."

"And it's always equipped for the Seekers needs," Neville said.

"So, say you really needed the toilet?" Ron asked.

Blaire rolled her eyes at the Weasley child, "Are you kidding me, Weasley?"

Ron glared at her, before Hermione piped up, "Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea."

"That's brilliant! It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back," Harry encouraged.

"Or, it's just a magical school that has a secret room," Blaire logically answered.

Harry turned towards the brunette, looking straight at her, "Do you ever just close your mouth?"

Blaire pretended to think for a second, "No." Harry bitterly chuckled, "I can see that."

Blaire bit down on her tongue. "What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean, Potter?"

Harry stared down at her, "What I mean is, Hope-"

Hermione and Ron tugged away the two arguing students. "Will you guys knock it off!" Ron shouted at the two.

Blaire crossed her arms over her chest, feeling herself erupt with anger. The brunette wanted nothing more than to make that lightening scar on his forehead to be spread across his face. "Potter, if there wasn't any witnesses around I would use so many dark spells on your pathetic looking face."

Harry grumbled, before being pulled away by his two best friends. A tap was placed on the brunette's shoulder, turning the attention away from her current situation with Potter. "Yes-oh, it's you, Draco."

"Why so disappointed, Blaire?" Draco faked a sad smile. Blaire patted his shoulder, "oh, did I hurt your fake macho facadę?"

Draco placed his face into a straight line, "What's going with Potter and his friends?"

Blaire smirked lightly, "Who wants to know?"

"Professor Umbridge."

Blaire pretended to think about it, as she always does before she makes a decision "For that toad, no. Bye, Draco," the brunette smiled sweetly, waving the Malfoy boy off.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。