[11] : THE TROUBLE WITH DRACO

CHAPTER 11 // THE TROUBLE WITH DRACO

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

A DRAFT CASTED AROUND THE ROOM-BLAIRE HOPE PACED AROUND THE ROOM. The brunette was in pure distress, all summer. She was worried about Harry, more than anything. Blaire had discovered through the long summer holiday that she has strong feelings for Harry. She slept on it for days, reading into how her feelings changed since last year. Blaire was happy to be friends with Harry-even happy to be friends with Hermione and Ron. The brunette enjoyed the close net feeling the trio gave off. Regardless of what anyone thought of the three as individuals, they always would have your back.

Blaire sighed in a distress, crossing her arms over her chest, "I'm worried about Harry. He's been gone all summer long, and he hasn't said anything to me all summer."

Hermione gave the brunette a sympathetic smile. "Blaire, I'm sure he's fine."

Blaire bit down on her lip, thinking of all the worst case scenarios that could happen to Harry. "Blimey, Blaire, I never seen someone trip out like that-except when Hermione thinks she failed a test," Ron expressed.

Hermione slapped Ron on the arm, as Blaire chuckled lightly before stopping. The brunette witch walked out of the room, going downstairs to the kitchen. Blaire had been at the Burrow for a few days, not that she minded. She always loved how cozy and homey the Weasley family house is.

A white snowy owl caught the attention of the brunette. "Hedwig?"

"Mrs Wealsey?" Blaire called out, Molly appeared from the staircase looking down. "Blaire, what is it?"

"I was only wondering when Harry got here."

"Harry-Harry who?" Molly asked, confused.

"Harry Potter, of course!" Blaire expressed. "What other Harry with a lightning shaped scar do you know?" The brunette sarcastically said.

Molly rolled her eyes as she walked down the steps. "I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?"

"His trunk's in the kitchen with Hedwig," Blaire said. "I mean he's either here or he dropped his stuff off and left. Common sense here, woman," she grimed.

"Harry?" Ron said as Hermione and Ginny joined him looking down over the steps. "Is he with you?" Ginny asked.

"Of course not. I think I'll know if my best friend is in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron answered.