[7] : CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY

CHAPTER 7 \\ CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, AND BLAIRE HOPE WAS FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT. The last DA meeting was in full swing just before everyone goes home for the holidays. Blaire's father said they were spending Christmas at The Order's headquarters; the Black residence. The brunette was furious with her father's decision. She wanted to spend Christmas with her father, alone, at their own house. Blaire Hope wasn't a people person-even though she had 'friends'. Blaire stood in front of the Room of Requirement, with the infamous trio, ending the meeting.

"So, that's it for this lesson," Harry started off, "Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays," everyone muttered with disappointment. To Blaire's surprise, she actually enjoyed the DA meetings. She got time away from her fellow Slytherin friends, that were now starting to get suspicious, along with Umbridge. The pink toad made it a lot harder to get to the DA meetings, with many more degrees piling up on the walls.

"So, just keep practicing on your own as best you can. And well done, everyone. Great, great work," Harry finished off his encouraging speech.

Blaire grabbed her bag and books, walking over to Hermione and Ron. Blaire had notice-well, it was so bluntly obvious, that Harry was staring, more like drooling over Cho Chang. A ping of jealously flung against the pit of her stomach. Blaire took notice of the feeling, but payed no attention to it, considering she didn't know what this feeling was. Blaire never felt this thing called 'jealously' before, nor did she know what it even was.

"If he doesn't kiss her or something, I swear to Merlin," Blaire grumbled, turning the attention of Hermione and Ron.

Students started scattered out of the room, as Blaire, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Cho were the only ones left in the room.

"See you in the Dining Hall, Harry," Hermione smirked, as Ron and Blaire followed her out.

Blaire looked back before she left the room, watching Harry slowly walk over to Cho. She smiled a small smile, before she closed the steel door behind her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。