[ONE-SHOT 4] : YEARLY ANNIVERSARY

ONE-SHOT 4 : YEARLY ANNIVERSARY

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

This is the final one-shot for 'WILD'! I know, I'm sad too. Writing this book has been a journey and I loved every moment of it. This book was a turning point in my writing and helped me reinvent my craft. Blaire Hope was everything I wished I could be; she was and will remain my favorite character I've ever wrote. Her confidence was something I aspire to have-strong and independent. I want to thank everyone, truly for giving this book so much love and support. It means so much to me that people have enjoyed this book. It all started as an idea in my head, with a little to no plot, a strong female lead, and I started writing. It is time to close the book of Blaire Hope and Harry Potter, to end their story once and for all. I hope my future readers and old readers will forever love and cherish this book, along with my other works, as I do. Thanks so much for all the support. Without you guys-my readers-I wouldn't still be writing. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys! -Kayla x

Okay, my long, sappy author's note is over. Onto the last one-shot!!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

How does one define love? Would one classify it as a feeling? A state of emotion? To Blaire Hope-Potter, it was all of the above.

Love is a magical feeling that everyone should be able to experience in their lives. Love is something that can make one feel on top of the world-changing their whole perspective on life itself. This one feeling is life changing. It's a feeling that one can only dream of; love is so special. Love can bring people together, filling voids in hearts, making them whole again. Love is a bond that cannot be broken. Love was inevitable.

Falling in love is easy, but it's maintaining the love that is the difficult part.

One can fall easily, but is it worth to continue and purse? If no, then why let yourself fall? If yes, then don't look back, keep pushing yourself farther and farther. Love is complicated and tricky, you have to play your cards right. You could win the whole thing and end up with everything-or you could lose and end up with nothing.

The odds are different each time.

Love is never simple.

The rollercoaster of love was never always easy for Blaire and Harry. They were practically mortal enemies when first meeting, always being at each others throats. They practically hated each other. But with enough spent together, and chemistry and sparks ignited between them, they soon fell in love. They fought, screamed at each other, cried, laughed, smiled; they did it all. But through everything, they remind strong, and grew even stronger from it.

Life taught them one thing-cherish every moment you have, because when it's over, you only have the memory of it. Life goes by fast. You blink and suddenly your life is halfway through. Their years at Hogwarts seemed like another lifetime ago, and it was.

The couple had been married for over fifteen years, and had three children along the way. The Potter's were a family, something both always wanted, and now have it.

Blaire and Harry had their hands interlocked together, as they apparated to a hillside of Scotland. The witch frowned in confusion when she looked into the distance seeing Hogwarts standing there, all in its glory.

"Harry, why are we at Hogwarts?" Blaire questioned, curiosity glimmering in her brown eyes.

Harry smiled at her. "This," he started, his hands gesturing toward the castle, "Is where I fell in love with you." Blaire felt her stomach flip; Harry still made her feel weak at the knees after all these years.

"You're so sentimental," Blaire commented, chuckling softly.

"I would say hopeless romantic," Harry shrugged casually, earning a playfully shove in the arm.

Harry took out his wand, pointed it toward the ground as a wicker basket appeared as did a blanket. Harry took the hand of his wife, as they both sat down onto the blanket. The raven-haired boy took out wine glasses from the basket, as he filled them up with the red wine he had. He handed off the glass to his beautiful bride, who was smiling brightly at him.

"After all these years, your beauty still never fails to amaze me," Harry confessed, earning a blush from Blaire's tan cheeks.

"My, My, Mr Potter, I do believe you're a still a flirt," she teased, sticking out her tongue.

Harry made a face. "Since when I was ever a flirt? I was very awkward in school-hell, I'm still awkward," Harry admitted, as Blaire broke out into a fit of laughter.

"That is very true," Blaire agreed. "Now that I think about it, I think I was the flirt."

Harry instantly nodded with her comment. "That is true," he mentioned.

It was silent for a few moments. It was summer, which meant longer nights and warm weather. The sun was going down; the sky casted a beautiful orange-pink color, that stretched across the landscape. Both took in the scenery, missing their once school that brought them together. Hogwarts was really a place that brought so many amazing people together.

"Did you ever believe we would end up together?" Harry questioned, suddenly out of nowhere.

"Not a chance," Blaire honestly confessed, a giggle escaping her lips. "I thought you were a goody-two-shoes Gryffindor."

"And I thought you were a bitchy Slytherin," Harry laughed.

"Two things are still right," Blaire stated.

"And those are?"

"You're still a goody-two-shoes and I'm still bitchy," Blaire confessed, as they both laughed at her truthful statements.

"Would you change anything that happened between us?" Harry asked, catching the brunette off guard.

She pursed her lips, before answering. "No," she shook her head. "As bad as it sounds, I'm glad we actually hated each other when we first met. It made us grow up and realize how great we both were for each other. It made me see how important the people around me were. And I think our choices and decisions shaped up our future and present time."

Harry concord with her statement. "After all these years, my love grows for you everyday," the raven-haired wizard declared, as he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"Ditto, Potter," Blaire winked, wrapping her arms around his neck. Harry smirked, as he placed one of his hands on her lower back, and the other on her thigh. He slowly leaned in, feeling her hot breath against his lips. He softly rubbed her thigh, as he pressed his lips against hers. Blaire gasped at the sudden contact, smiling into the sudden intense kiss. They soon pulled away after a steamy makeout session, letting themselves catch their breaths.

"I love you, Mrs Blaire Hope-Potter."

"I love you too, Mr Harry Potter."

"Always?"

"Always."
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。