[24] : THE LOCKET

CHAPTER 24 // THE LOCKET

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

AFTER THE FATAL FOURSOME APPARATED OUT OF THE WEDDING THAT WAS INVADED BY DEATH EATERS, THEY WENT INTO A COFFEE SHOP. Little did they know that Death Eaters were already there. Blaire didn't understand how they knew where they were, considering it was Harry's 17th birthday and the trace was lifted off of him. The group escaped the Death Eaters that found them, apparating off to Sirius's old house, otherwise known as The Order of The Phoenix headquarters. The four stood in front of the entrance, as Harry just stood there. It's been a year or so since Harry's godfather died, and being in the noble house of Black brought the boy a lot of memories. Blaire smiled softly at the boy before they walked into the house.

It was all dark, not a single soul was living in it. In just seconds, a gust of wind was casted in the shape of Dumbledore, running over to them. Both Blaire and Hermione screamed, scared of what that was.

"What the bloody hell was that about?" Blaire cursed loudly, placing her hands on her heart, feeling it race a million times per second.

Hermione explained that each Order member casted some kind of charm or spell on the house to draw Death Eaters away. Blaire found that pretty clever, and she figured out that the dust shaped like the old Hogwarts Headmaster was casted by Mad Eye Moody.

It was late at night, the foursome was exhausted and wanted to rest. Harry and Blaire laid together on the couch, while Ron fell asleep on the floor, as Hermione fall asleep on the other couch.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Blaire didn't feel Harry get up bright and early in the morning. The raven-haired boy smiled at the brunette whose mouth was gaped open, and her light snores filling around the room. The Potter boy walked upstairs, spotting Sirius old room. He pushed open the door, looking around the room. While Harry was upstairs in Sirius's old bedroom, Blaire had woken up, noticing she didn't have anyone to snuggle into anymore. The former Slytherin pouted her lips, before realizing that Hermione was up staring at her. She stood adjacent to the girl, her hands on her hips, her face looking quite focused.

"Hermione?" Blaire whispered, trying not to wake up Ron, who was drooling over the wooden floor.

"Come here," Hermione quietly hissed, motioning her to follow. Blaire rolled her eyes, not wanting to deal with Hermione's smarts this early in the morning.